Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    conover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 12:00 PM
    How can a force transferred person force a more senior employee to go to a different
    2 employees with less seniority have been put in my department and now I have been forced to a different shift
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2010, 04:35 PM

So go to your union rep and file a grievence if you are union.

Do you work under any employment contract ?

What is your company policy or written rules on job assignment.

Where I work and most places, they can move employees from shift to shift any time they want, regardless of any seniority.

If the only way shift work is decided is by bidding on the job and that is assigned by seniority, then file a complaint with HR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I force an employee to quit [ 20 Answers ]

We have a secretary at my work place. I can't stand her because she has a terrible attitude problem. I have tried being patient but she is just incorrigible! She is resentful, bitter, grumbles a lot and makes unreasonable complaints, works slowly and her social skills are zero. All other employees...

Can the force of an elastic band be equated to a certain poundage of force? [ 2 Answers ]

This seems like a simple yes, but here is my confusion. A band snaps back faster than an object would free fall. So even if a stretched band was 20 pounds of force, it is pulling at a higher velocity than a twenty pound weight. For example if you do an arm curl with a 20 pounds weight, it...

Find force of gravity, normal force, and net force in Physics [ 6 Answers ]

A crate of mass m (=10 kg) is placed at rest on a (frictionless) inclined plane, which has an angle (= 30 deg ) above horizontal 1. The force of gravity on the crate is? 2. The normal force on the crate is? 3. The net force on the crate is? 4. How long would it take the crate to slide 8 m...

How to determine net force with one force missing? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I determine the net force of an object when the force on one side of the object is unknown. If the force pushing against this the object on the left side is 50N, and the force pushing againsts the right side which is unknown(f2) Then how do I get fnet?

At what value of Force, can we feel the effect of gravitational force between objects [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION AND THEN ANSWER At what value of Force, could we feel or see the effect of gravitational pull or force between two objects. E.g. 2 pencils kept at a very small distance (r) exert a force (F) on each other such that they are pulled by each other and stick to each...

View more questions Search