Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    user5758 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 09:49 AM
    Is there any wireless connector between lop top and TV
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 3, 2010, 10:17 AM
    Yes, assuming your TV is DLNA compliant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a lap top give a desk top a virus through a wireless connection? [ 6 Answers ]

Can a lap top give a desk top a virus through a wireless connection?

Lap-top will not connect to wireless router [ 2 Answers ]

I have a regular computer and recently went to high speed Internet. 12 year old in the house has her own lap-top machine. The installed wireless router worked well on both machines, but after a month or so, the lap-top just will not connect to the Internet. If I disconnect my desk-top machine and...

Can't use 3rd PC with either a ethernet lead or wireless usb connector [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a netgear router to run the main PC and a laptop. I want to run a 3rd ps using an ethernet cable. I have tried in vane to use a usb wireless connector and despite it only being 4mtrs away it will not pick up a signal. I have tried using the ethernet lead but am having the same...

How Do I determine if my desk top has a card for wireless set up? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up my sons desktop to a wireless network. It is a Dell and should have a wireless card. How can I figure out if it really does.

How to rid PC of lop.com? [ 16 Answers ]

Aladdin Internet Cleanup keeps telling me I have lop.com spyware. Each time I delete it via Aladdin it just comes back. I also have Hijack This, but I cannot see anything that helps. I have trawled the internet and found lots of advice on what to do in regedit, but none that applies to anything I...

View more questions Search