Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chase4ever Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 10:55 PM
    Tightrope fall after someone sneezes
    I am trying to find a movie that I saw many years ago. It is NOT "The Flying Wallendas," but it is similar in performance. At the very beginning of the show, there is a group of tightrope walkers and one of the group tries to avoid sneezing but can't and sneezes. All of the group fall, and I think a lady was hurt very badly but she remained part of the movie. I have searched and searched to no avail to find the name of this particular movie. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. (Chase)
    Chase4ever Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 10:57 PM
    It's been a little over a year since I posted my question. After much research into circus movies, I discovered the answer. I was totally wrong about "The Flying Wallendas" which was another name that the family used. The actual 1978 movie "The Great Wallendas" is definitely the one with the sneeze and there is some foreshadowing leading up to it. The movie involving the lady who I mentioned was a similar-type movie with bicyclists on the highwire, but it was from 1961 "The Big Show." I would highly recommend both movies; they both are full of high drama within a circus environment. My question's description definitely mixed both of these movies together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cat sneezes repeatedly. [ 6 Answers ]

I recently adopted a cat about 2 weeks ago and he sneezes quite a bit and every once in a while he gets these really huge nasty boogies.. I know it sounds gross and it really is! Does anyone know if that is a sign of an upper respiritory problem or something else? Any info or advice would be...

Ex v hubby- confused and walking a tightrope! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi,am really nervous about writing this and I'm really sorry its so long but I feel like I am going out of my mind! I have been with my husband since 2002, married since 2008. He is perhaps the kindest, and nicest man I have ever met and is my best friend, we are really good together but I...

My dog can't bark, sneezes and throws up flem and yello [ 40 Answers ]

My 10 year old Lab-chow used to bark loud, he tries to bark but he can't anymore. He scraches the side of his nose and is reverse and regular sneezing all day long. He is throwing up white thick stringy mucus and yellow stuff about 2 times a day. At night he is pretty good maybe a sneeze or 2. He...

I am looking for the name of a song that has the words, fall down on me fall fall [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a song that has the words, Fall down on me Fall Fall Build me up Fall fresh on me

My cat sneezes year round.what can I do for her? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :( My 9 year old female cat has sneezed from the day I adopted her two years ago. Her breathing sounds like she has a bad head cold but when she purrs it goes away. What can I do to help her? If there is help out there please let me know. Do cats have allergies?

View more questions Search