Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdklo199 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 04:30 PM
    Computer time wrong
    I have a Toshiba computer. My time is always 1 hour behind even after I reset it, days later it switches back.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 2, 2010, 06:00 PM
    Look for a time zone setting too.
    kelvin629 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 10:07 PM

Hi, what your are experiencing I nothing related to your system settigns, you said that ays later it will switch back an hour late this is because the CMOS battery on the motheboard of your laptop needs to be replaced, this will correct your concern with your time. :)
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 3, 2010, 06:00 PM

Set your Region and Time zone correctly.
    The main cause of this is the Internet Time setting. It synchronizes online and changes your clock according to the Regional settings...
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 04:30 PM

Also check Daylight Savings Time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is wrong with my computer? [ 3 Answers ]

Its driving me nuts! After I am on it for 30-1hr , it slows to a snails pace. I do have an avg scan that starts , but even if that's not working, there is something going on. Does anyone have any suggestions? What is it doing that I can't see to slow it down and how can I fix this. Tia

What's wrong with my computer ? [ 9 Answers ]

My computer recently froze so I turned it off by the power bar, I've done this a few times before & nothing has happened, but this time when I did it, the computer wouldn't fully turn off.. I can log off and shut down but after I do that my computer screen flashes a bunch of different colours, my...

What's wrong with my computer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a home made computer which a few of my friends helped me make. I have a black tower with an display screen which displays in blue and provides me the tempter of my hard drive and cpu. As well it has blue lights all around it. I paid allot for a top of the line mother board, CPU and heat...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

View more questions Search