Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britkneexoxo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Help to finish my song? Please!
    I'm writing this song but don't want to ruin the rest of it.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks!:
    Hello tree, how can you be

So tall and happy with all that you see

You got a nice view with your head in the clouds

If you see any changes

Please give me a shout

The rain is coming

Can you hear me now?

Everybody run inside

Indoor voices, don't scream and shout

You're all so funny, afraid to get wet

But don't you see I'm quite content

You ask why I'm happy

Well its simple you see

The birds sing best

After a downpour like this

Check out some similar questions!

Help to finish my song? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm writing this song but don't want to ruin the rest of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!: Hello tree, how can you be So tall and happy with all that you see You got a nice view with your head in the clouds If you see any changes

Finish [ 5 Answers ]

Want to refinish a night table. It has a veneer coating which has cracked and chipped. I'd like to get it off. Any suggestions,

When is all of this going to finish? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I had a long term relationship (3 years) which finished more than 2 months ago. And during this time I have been in No Contact at all. But still I'm hurt. Her memory hurts me again. I am trying to enjoy life but still I feel hurt.every day seems so difficult. My healing process is progressing...

It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the name of the song and lyrics to the song that has the line... "It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top." It came from a show, possibly Barnum? Thanks David

Can't Finish [ 11 Answers ]

For a while my boyfriend has had trouble finishing, he says he just feels no sensation while we are having sex. The oether day when we were having sex he had trouble finishing again but he managed too. We just want to know if there are anyway to enhance the sensation or what can be done.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.