Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberlyannh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 06:31 PM
    Is there any chance we might get back together
    OK so about 5months ago me and ex boyfriend broke up... it was the most devating day of my life... we dated for about 4 months and were friends since 8th grade... in 10th grade this guy (cody) finally dicided to ask me out and for the next 4 months we spent everyday together unless he had an away rodeo that I couldn't go to... up until the day he broke up with me he kept sending me messages saying how much he loved me and couldn't wait to get home to see me... when he finally got home (on the fourth of july), he wouldn't come see me and then the next day he broke up with me... out of the blue... we still talked everyday after we broke up (he would call me most of the time) and about once a week we would still hang out... one day we were at his house (after we broke up) and we started making out on his couch... he told me that I kissed him fisrt, I said cody it takes to people to kiss... then he kissed me and said "well i did that" and then did it again... anyways... about 1 week b-4 school started back up we had this really big fight! Over something stupid, and we didn't talk until labor day in sept. and then little was said and we got in to another fight about friends... while all this was going on he wouldn't ever look at me in the hallway or at any of the rodeos... and I couldn't keep a boyfriend for more than a week... one day in star city at a rodeo (I had a b/f at the time) we hung out for the first time since labor day... we went bowling and to the movies and hung out in his truck intill 2 in the morning... just tallkin and catching up on old times... after that rodeo we started hanging out at school (my b/f went to another school and he didn't mind that we hung out because I talked to him about it first)... well a week went by and I broke up with that boyfriend and cody told me that when we broke up that I should tell him... I didn't tell him when we did because I dind't want him to think I broke up with brandon for him (b/c I didn't) but when he found out he was happy... and we started hanging out after school and roping together again... anyways that next weekend we went to springdale for a rodeo and Friday we hung out in his trailer and watched moives with him and my cousin which is his best friend... I ended up staying the night in the trailer with them but I slept on a cot in the middle of the floor so nothing happened until about 2 in the morning when cody came down there and crawled in bed with me and we just cuddled there until about 3 and then he was like kim are you asleep and I said not any more... then he said, kim will you go back out with me? And I said yes!! I was so happy... then he leaned over and kissed me and told me that he loved me very much... the next day he acted like nothing happened and like we weren't even going out... well I asked him about it and he said that he would just rather be friends... and I said well that is fine just don't ask me out and then get an answer that you don't like... we didn't talk for a while and if we did it wasn't very nice... then about 2 weeks later he got a girlfiend and is still with her today but he tells her she is fat and he lies about things that he does, like last night me and cody and my best friend holly and her boyfriend went 4wheeler riding and he didn't even tell his girlfriend... he never sticks up for her when holly and her boyfriend make fun of her he just goes right in along with them.. when we went riding I had to ride with cody, because that was the only avaible 4wheeler and we had fun and he even came in my house for a little while and watched a movie with me and holly and her boyfriend... but I was in love with this guy and still am today I have had 3 boyfriends and many dates since cody but I can't seem to get him out of my head... I have to see him everyday because my parents and his parents are best friends and they do everything together and my dad ropes with him and his dad... but I don't go because it just puts me in a depressed mood and I can't handle it, I hate roping now because it reminds me too much of cody and what we used to have... some days he is really nice to me but most days he is just a total JERK!! Like I said I still love him and can't get him out of my head even his mom thinks that we were going to and still might get married... do you think there is any chance that we might go back out... I mean he came back to me once in a way... but I don't know sometimes I just don't want to face the truth and my friends are not strong enough to tell me it... can you help me... tell me the truth and while me and cody were going out he was the sweetest person ever and he always took up for me even when I wasn't around...
    Abarnhill25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberlyannh
    ok so about 5months ago me and ex boyfriend broke up...it was the most devating day of my life...we dated for about 4 months and were friends since 8th grade....in 10th grade this guy (cody) finally dicided to ask me out and for the next 4 months we spent everyday together unless he had an away rodeo that i couldn't go to...up untill the day he broke up with me he kept sending me messages saying how much he loved me and couldn't wait to get home to see me...when he finally got home (on the fourth of july), he wouldn't come see me and then the next day he broke up with me....out of the blue...we still talked everyday after we broke up (he would call me most of the time) and about once a week we would still hang out...one day we were at his house (after we broke up) and we started making out on his couch....he told me that i kissed him fisrt, i said cody it takes to people to kiss...then he kissed me and said "well i did that" and then did it again....anyways...about 1 week b-4 school started back up we had this really big fight! over something stupid, and we didn't talk untill labor day in sept. and then little was said and we got in to another fight about friends...while all this was going on he wouldn't ever look at me in the hallway or at any of the rodeos...and i couldn't keep a boyfriend for more than a week....one day in star city at a rodeo (i had a b/f at the time) we hung out for the first time since labor day...we went bowling and to the movies and hung out in his truck intill 2 in the morning...just tallkin and catching up on old times... after that rodeo we started hanging out at school (my b/f went to another school and he didn't mind that we hung out b/c i talked to him about it first)...well a week went by and i broke up with that boyfriend and cody told me that when we broke up that i should tell him...i didn't tell him when we did b/c i dind't want him to think i broke up with brandon for him (b/c i didn't) but when he found out he was happy...and we started hanging out after school and roping together again...anyways that next weekend we went to springdale for a rodeo and friday we hung out in his trailer and watched moives with him and my cousin which is his best friend... i ended up staying the night in the trailer with them but i slept on a cot in the middle of the floor so nothing happend untill about 2 in the morning when cody came down there and crawled in bed with me and we just cuddled there untilll about 3 and then he was like kim are you asleep and i said not any more...then he said, kim will you go back out with me? and i said yes!!! i was so happy...then he leaned over and kissed me and told me that he loved me very much...the next day he acted like nothing happened and like we weren't even going out....well i asked him about it and he said that he would just rather be friends...and i said well that is fine just don't ask me out and then get an answer taht you don't like....we didn't talk for a while and if we did it wasn't very nice...then about 2 weeks later he got a girlfiend and is still with her today but he tells her she is fat and he lies about things that he does, like last night me and cody and my best friend holly and her boyfriend went 4wheeler riding and he didn't even tell his girlfriend...he never sticks up for her when holly and her boyfriend make fun of her he just goes right in along with them..when we went riding i had to ride with cody, b/c that was the only avaible 4wheeler and we had fun and he even came in my house for a lil while and watched a movie with me and holly and her boyfriend....but i was in love with this guy and still am today i have had 3 boyfriends and many dates since cody but i can't seem to get him out of my head...i have to see him everyday b/c my parents and his parents are best friends and they do everything together and my dad ropes with him and his dad...but i don't go b/c it just puts me in a depressed mood and i can't handle it, i hate roping now b/c it reminds me too much of cody and what we used to have...some days he is really nice to me but most days he is just a total JERK!!! like i said i still love him and can't get him out of my head even his mom thinks that we were gonna and still might get married...do you think there is any chance that we might go back out...i mean he came back to me once in a way...but i don't know sometimes i just don't want to face the truth and my friends are not strong enought to tell me it....can you help me....tell me the truth and while me and cody were going out he was the sweetest person ever and he always took up for me even when i wasn't around....
    Ok here is the awful truth. Get over him as much as you can. Go have fun with your life and ignore him to the best of your ability. Have him bitting at the bit and if it was meant to be then it will be. Just don't waste your life pinting away after him. Right now he is using you for times when there is no one else around to spend time with that he wants o be around. I am really sorry to have to tell you this but I went through the same thing when I was in school. LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Dec 30, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberlyannh
    ok so about 5months ago me and ex boyfriend broke up...it was the most devating day of my life...we dated for about 4 months and were friends since 8th grade....in 10th grade this guy (cody) finally dicided to ask me out and for the next 4 months we spent everyday together unless he had an away rodeo that i couldn't go to...up untill the day he broke up with me he kept sending me messages saying how much he loved me and couldn't wait to get home to see me...when he finally got home (on the fourth of july), he wouldn't come see me and then the next day he broke up with me....out of the blue...we still talked everyday after we broke up (he would call me most of the time) and about once a week we would still hang out...one day we were at his house (after we broke up) and we started making out on his couch....he told me that i kissed him fisrt, i said cody it takes to people to kiss...then he kissed me and said "well i did that" and then did it again....anyways...about 1 week b-4 school started back up we had this really big fight! over something stupid, and we didn't talk untill labor day in sept. and then little was said and we got in to another fight about friends...while all this was going on he wouldn't ever look at me in the hallway or at any of the rodeos...and i couldn't keep a boyfriend for more than a week....one day in star city at a rodeo (i had a b/f at the time) we hung out for the first time since labor day...we went bowling and to the movies and hung out in his truck intill 2 in the morning...just tallkin and catching up on old times... after that rodeo we started hanging out at school (my b/f went to another school and he didn't mind that we hung out b/c i talked to him about it first)...well a week went by and i broke up with that boyfriend and cody told me that when we broke up that i should tell him...i didn't tell him when we did b/c i dind't want him to think i broke up with brandon for him (b/c i didn't) but when he found out he was happy...and we started hanging out after school and roping together again...anyways that next weekend we went to springdale for a rodeo and friday we hung out in his trailer and watched moives with him and my cousin which is his best friend... i ended up staying the night in the trailer with them but i slept on a cot in the middle of the floor so nothing happend untill about 2 in the morning when cody came down there and crawled in bed with me and we just cuddled there untilll about 3 and then he was like kim are you asleep and i said not any more...then he said, kim will you go back out with me? and i said yes!!! i was so happy...then he leaned over and kissed me and told me that he loved me very much...the next day he acted like nothing happened and like we weren't even going out....well i asked him about it and he said that he would just rather be friends...and i said well that is fine just don't ask me out and then get an answer taht you don't like....we didn't talk for a while and if we did it wasn't very nice...then about 2 weeks later he got a girlfiend and is still with her today but he tells her she is fat and he lies about things that he does, like last night me and cody and my best friend holly and her boyfriend went 4wheeler riding and he didn't even tell his girlfriend...he never sticks up for her when holly and her boyfriend make fun of her he just goes right in along with them..when we went riding i had to ride with cody, b/c that was the only avaible 4wheeler and we had fun and he even came in my house for a lil while and watched a movie with me and holly and her boyfriend....but i was in love with this guy and still am today i have had 3 boyfriends and many dates since cody but i can't seem to get him out of my head...i have to see him everyday b/c my parents and his parents are best friends and they do everything together and my dad ropes with him and his dad...but i don't go b/c it just puts me in a depressed mood and i can't handle it, i hate roping now b/c it reminds me too much of cody and what we used to have...some days he is really nice to me but most days he is just a total JERK!!! like i said i still love him and can't get him out of my head even his mom thinks that we were gonna and still might get married...do you think there is any chance that we might go back out...i mean he came back to me once in a way...but i don't know sometimes i just don't want to face the truth and my friends are not strong enought to tell me it....can you help me....tell me the truth and while me and cody were going out he was the sweetest person ever and he always took up for me even when i wasn't around....
    This sounds like typical backup plan behavior to me. Its hard to accept that when he keeps coming back, but you also have to take into consideration that when you have feelings for somebody, you're going to hear what you want to hear and disregard the rest. Actions speak louder than words, it's time for you to detach yourself from him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Ask For A Second Chance? [ 4 Answers ]

All right here's the situation... I had a best friend who's a guy... in the beginning he told me he had feelings for me but I was already with someone at the moment... he was fine with it and said that all he wanted was to get those feelings off his chest... so we stayed best friends for about 3...

Help. Do I take a chance? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 21 year old girl, who 2 1/2 years ago started dating a 23 year bloke called Tom. Everything was perfect with him as he was honest, kind and real gentleman to me. We lasted 4 months as he didn't know what he wanted and wanted to be single again. I was devastated as you can imagine as this...

Second chance [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have been in a relationship for the past ten years. We have run into problems. My exboyfriend feels that he gave most of the effort in this relationship. I didn't show him the love that he showed me. There was a lot of interference by family and friends. We were both young when we started...

A chance [ 3 Answers ]

I seem to have a problem when I meet a woman. I'm shy so it's difficult to come up with something to say, however when I do get nerve and initiate conversation I think things are going decent. We talk a little and they seem to like the person I am, they say things that give me the impresion they...

View more questions Search