Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serg7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 09:39 AM
    Iwant to travel by boat from cancun mexico to montevideo uruguay
    Yes can gave my info and option I want to travel 27 November and coming back 7 January thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 2, 2010, 09:41 AM

Call a travel agency whereby you can book your trip at the same time.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laws governing travel to Mexico if you re a Felon [ 2 Answers ]

Please advise regarding travel restrictions to Mexico if convicted of a Felony. We have a trip planned for February 2010. I have never applied for a passport and would appreciate a response as soon as posible. I have bee advised that in our county (Lewis County, WA) it may take up to several...

Can someone with a felony conviction travel to Mexico? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! Next year about this time, I want to visit friends in Mexico. Will they allow someone with a felony conviction to enter their country. I've looked all over the web but can't seem to get any answers from any official websites and the dippy travel agent I talked to doesn't know. My...

How Can I travel by boat? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm very afraid of plains and I want to take a vaation to Puerto Rico from New York but I want to be able to arrive at P.R and stay for a week or two and then return by ship to N.Y but I don't seem to find any cruise lines that do it that way. Can anybody help me with this?

What actor died on boat near Mexico ? [ 5 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's there was a TV or movie actor that died aboard a private boat off the coast of Mexico. With him were three Mexican woman companions. I can't remember the name of the actor. Does anyone know with certainty who it was ?

View more questions Search