Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHITHRAP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 08:00 AM
    how to prove (secA tanA-1)/(tanA-secA 1)=(1 sinA)/cosA
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2010, 08:10 AM

I think that there are symbols missing (must be due to the version of the site you are using... yes there are several versions)

Could you try to spell out the problem?

And for the problem, try converting everything to cos and sin only, 'rationalise' and take away the ratios which cancel out. It should work out easily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Show that cosecA - cotA = √1 - cosA/1 + cosA [ 2 Answers ]

Prove that cosecA - cotA = √1 - cosA/1 + cosA

How to prove this? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help in this problem.. Here's the problem: A body rises vertically from earth according to the law S= 64t - 16t^2. In here, I need to show or prove that it has lost one-half its velocity in the first 48ft. Of rise. Another thing.. can you please check if my answer in this problem is...

What is he trying to prove? [ 9 Answers ]

My ex and I have been broken up for 2 months! When I talk to him it seems like he tries to make me jealous! He tells me that he has been messing around with all these girls and I know he isn't like that! Then he tells me that he was just playing! Then he brings his mom into it and tells her to play...

I have to prove what? [ 2 Answers ]

So you are say that I still have to get a DNA test to prove this? Even if she state it in her petition that I'm not the father and there is a sperm donor? I have to motion the court to have my name removed plus not be responsible. What right do I have to a child that's not even mines by blood. Just...

View more questions Search