Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shearer131 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 07:01 PM
    What is the average length of a relationship a 23 year old girl an a 32 year old man?
    What is the average length of a relationship a 23 year old girl an a 32 year old man?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 09:16 PM

There is no average, as it depends on how well the two get along, and work together, and how strong the commitment, and the maturity level of both partners. As you see there is a lot to consider and no one can know what will happen.
    manikarnika Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2010, 11:34 PM
    Hai,
    Age has got nothing to do with length of your relatinship as long as you are compatible , and there is no complicating issues like one partner being married . But the average length of any relationship is 4 yrs .
    stormnhail Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Age does not matter. I am 10 years younger than my fiancé.he acts younger get than me though. I don't see a problem with age.I actually find older men attractive. It all depends on how u fe about him and vice versa. I work with someone that's been with her husband for over 20 years and he is like 15 or 18 years older than her
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 10:06 AM
    It depends on how you get along, no one can say for sure. However, I would personally prefer someone closer to my age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 16 year old man marry a 23 year old woman in Washington state? [ 63 Answers ]

Im 16 and my girlfriend and I have been talking about marriage laws since I've proposed to her. I need to know if it is legal to marry her. I already know the Washington state law that applies to 16 year olds, but it says nothing about marriage between two separate ages.

Is my two year relationship slowly ending with this older man? [ 17 Answers ]

I am 28, I have been dating a co-worker for 2 years now and he is 43. We fell in love instantly and he treated me better than anyone ever has. I am a single mother of two children and he would come over everyday and play with them, help put them in bed, and then spend time with me. For the past 3...

View more questions Search