Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jummy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 04:21 PM
    Help needed
    Hi there,
    Please everyone, I need help in doing my project, I don't know how to start and I'm a law student. Please I need your help as soon as possible. Thank you.
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Dec 30, 2006, 07:07 PM
    It would help me and others if you can give some more info on your "project".
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2006, 09:15 PM
    I am not sure what we do is always considered help, but tell us what you need or what or what the project is, and we will give you some opinoins.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2006, 01:19 AM
    I agree with the others.

For us to help you, we need to have a starting place of what you are seeking exactly.
    jummy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. The project I was told to carry out in school. And my tutor said the project could be anything as long as it is related to law, which is why I need help. Cheers!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2007, 01:43 PM
    First, may I call your attention to these guidleines on asking for homeowrk help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...elp-board.html

Second, You need to be specific. We have no idea what class this is for, what subject, what type of law etc. Frankly, if you have gotten to law school, then you should be able to decide on a project. But if you want our help You need to define what help you need.

Finally, The purpose of the subject line is to let browsers know what you need help with. We know you need help, because you are posting on a help site. So a subject like "help needed" is redundant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am mum of 2 kids and I have been worried about my body and skin after 2 deliveries. I have developed darker skin down there. :eek: and its looks so :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Can you help me get my skin back to normal color. I mean how can I get my pubic skin fairer . Help needed

Help Needed [ 2 Answers ]

A very close family friend just lost her son to a motorcyle accident, back in Sept. Her son was in the process of filing for a divorce, it would have been filed the next day. He had a daughter,whom is now 17 months old with his (would've been) ex wife. The ex-wife is does not provide his daughter...

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Kadam and I am going to file taxes for 2005 soon. I was on OPT from July 2004 to July 2005. Then I applied for H-1B which got approved Dec 23rd 2005 but I joined employer only on Jan 1 2006. I did not work between July 2005 and Dec 2005. I have worked on OPT for just 3...

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

I have decided to use a debt settlement to help with 13,000 debt. I need to know which company is the best for me. What questions do I ask? How do I know this company is going to produce what they say? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Help needed [ 2 Answers ]

Yo man how ru.. how is everyhting.. I am sorry to bother u.. // umm I am in trouble I like this girl and I want to date her but the problem is that she said she likes someone else but if she stops fancing him she will go out with me,. and when ever I send her a message trough my phone she never...

View more questions Search