Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2006, 04:06 PM
    Is my bird crazy?
    My bird is going crazy and so are my other animals is there a ghost here it sure feels like it
    debbsluckyno_2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Maybe u should go to a vet and tell him wats wrong with yer bird, and it might be the same reason for yer other animals
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Why does having crazy animals mean you have a ghost?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 10:29 PM
    What exactly do you mean by 'going crazy'? What kind of pets do you have and how are they 'going crazy'? Without more information, it's difficult to give advice as to what the problem is.

Didi
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Perhaps its an earthquake on the way. I hear animals can sense them!
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2007, 03:24 PM
    I live in tornado valley and he's parrot I have 2 dogs 7 cats so I don't know what's wrong
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 05:25 PM
    How are they going crazy like are they screaming all the time or when your there. If they scream a lot when your there then maybe you have a spirit around you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bird [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 birds (budgies) and they have been really healthy. However, over the past few weeks my female bird has been wheezing and sneezing quite a bit. It's almost like she is having a tough time breathing. Oddly enough, she is still eating normally, hasn't lost weight and still has quite a bit...

Bird in the hand [ 1 Answers ]

In 1950 Elgin American commissioned Salvador Dali to make a ladies compact? I have one and am going to sell soon. From what I've seen on line it is worth quite a bit of money. I really would like to know how many were made. It will determine if I sell or not. ...

Bird flu [ 6 Answers ]

Hi again everyone, I live in England, and I am really worried about bird flu. In England there is just one confirmed case, but what I don't understand is how serious this is. Could this disease spread to humans. Tonight they were saying in the news if the disease spread to humans then they...

Tweety Bird [ 6 Answers ]

I feel sort of weird asking this but my friends and I are debating if Tweety Bird is a boy or a girl... does anyone know? Lol. Thanks... :D

Bird Flu [ 1 Answers ]

What is avian influenza (bird flu)? Bird flu is an infection caused by avian (bird) influenza (flu) viruses. These flu viruses occur naturally among birds. Wild birds worldwide carry the viruses in their intestines, but usually do not get sick from them. However, bird flu is very contagious...

View more questions Search