Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anshm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 07:10 AM
    Not concentrating on studies
    Hi I'm a 16yr old boy.I m good in studies.everyone says that my mind is sharp and I also know that but when I sit to study I can't concentrate.is this happens due to girlfriend or friend or something else.please help me out from it.
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 21, 2010, 04:16 PM
    Poor concentration can be from many causes. One is stress or having something else on your mind. Grown ups have that experience a lot. Another possibility is a hyperactive ADHD type disorder but you would have know that way before now. The other possibility is that you don't like the material you are working on or the subject(Don't tell your mom I said that). Things like being overly tired or not feeling good too. Think about what is going on when you have these periods and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know about studies [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 year old and born in punjab . And my birth date is 7oct1995 .

Difficulty in concentrating [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have social anxiety. At home, I would be myself. Outside, especially school, I'm always anxious. I always have this shortness of breath feeling, like, even though h'm breathing, I'm not getting enough air. I find my chest very tense and my head always feel out of order. I'm always...

View more questions Search