Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kylierenee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 06:58 AM
    Can a monster energy drink cause you to fail a breathalyzer
    My friend told me he drank 3 monster energy drinks and it made him fail his breathalizer. Wondering if he's full of crap or could it really be true?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2010, 07:03 AM

He's full of it. And not just energy drinks.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 07:05 AM

Energy drinks won't make you fail a breathalizer. He's feeding you a real line of crap.
    DGlissen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 11:56 AM
    Yes, absolutely without a doubt the new July, 2011 Monster Nitrous Extra Strength causes elevated BAC results without any consumption of alcohol prior to test.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DGlissen View Post
    Yes, absolutely without a doubt the new July, 2011 Monster Nitrous Extra Strength causes elevated BAC results without any consumption of alcohol prior to test.
    BAC tests for alcohol... to fail it for that it has to have alcohol in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

Monster movie from 80's or 90's with purple-ish monster costume [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was from when I was a child... so my recollection is blurry. I think this movie is a about a kid that turns into a monster. This monster is purple-ish, blue and furry. Not sure what the kid did to get himself turned into a monster, but that's all I know. Can't seem to figure out the...

Boy that drank a blue drink and turned in to a monster [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this moved when I was in kindergarten and it had a boy in it that drank a blue drink and he turned in to a friendly monster, he dumped the drink in his moms plant

A monster movie where the monster got into the Easter Bunny's suit and killed him. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this monster movie from I believe the 80's where this guy is wearing an Easter Bunny costume and a monster gets into his suit and kills him. And then he falls in through a church window.

5 hour energy drink [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering, around 6 pm I took half of a 5 hour energy drink shot, I didn't feel any energy, I completely forgot I took it, I drank a can of coca cola around 730, is that unhealthy? my hands are really red around my knuckles but its also freezing so I don't know if its from that.

View more questions Search