Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toxicemo31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 05:25 PM
    Dreamt About A Person I didn't Know.1 year later,That person adds me on Facebook..?
    I had a dream two nights ago;
    But I had this same dream Last Year..
    I was walking outside with my granparents and my best friend sam
    There was a group of spanish guys following us ; and sam said those were '' los cubanos '' (the cubans) it was a gang;
    And my grandparents , sam and I jumped into a car to hide . But one of the guys from the gang was in the car that we jumped into ; he shot my grandparents first , then my best friend sam, and then he shot my leg . He thought I was dead but I wasn't... everyone else was.
    I stood still and kept my eyes closed and waited until '' los cubanos'' left. . when they did . I got out of the car.. and I was crying . I was trying to find my way but I couldn't . Then I see this guy waling to work. His Name Was JOHNNY ( there's a reason why I put his name in caps)
    Anyway.. he saw me crying and he asked me '' where are your parents ?'' I told him my parents weren't alive . He asked me who I was supposed to be with . I told him that my grandparents and my best friend got shot by '' los cubanos '' . He took me to his job and wrapped my leg since it was bleeding , we were just talking and he told me that he wanted to take care of me .
    The guyys that he was working with kept looking at me . Because of my eyes ( my eyes are hazel) they thought I was pretty..
    JOHNNY said '' hey hey she's with me ''
    Then after that ; We kind of just fell for each other.
    Then I woke up .
    Its funny because when I had this dream last year.. I didn't know who JOHNNY was until this year. He added me on Facebook and we met in person on 9.11.10 only problem is... he's 10 years older than me.. he's 25.. I'm 15..

I just want to know what this dream means
    suttkaitc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 08:22 AM
    Well heh heh. You that is a problem. Im sorry I don't know what it means but I can tell you that everything happens for a reason. And if you have a gift to dream the future (like me) then that's why. But sometimes spirits could cause this. What ever it is, I hope u find out soon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

View more questions Search