Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wlynn1947 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 08:31 AM
    airguide instrument company
    I have a beautiful wood framed Airguide weather Instrument designed to be hung on a wall. It belonged to my parents and I would guess that it is approximately 25 to 30 years old. It has always had very good care and looks brand new. It has three separate instruments within a 37" tall (walnut?) frame : 2" X 10" thermometer, 10" diameter barometer and 3 1/2" humidity gauge. Both the thermometer and the barometer appear to be working fine however, the humidity gauge never moves much off 85%. I have two other humidity gauges in the house and know it is frequently much dryer than that. Am wondering if anyone can tell me where to get the humidity gauge repaired (believe it can be removed fairly easily from the frame) or find a replacement gauge? Thank you, Bill Lynn 540-377-9733, [email protected] PO Box 1493, Staunton, VA 24402-1493
    mbhairsine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 03:26 PM
    I have an Airguide barometer with temp/humidity/pressure in beautiful wood that was given to m as a wedding gift in 1958. It has worked perfect until I moved 2 weeks ago. The pressure and humidity gages do not function now. IS there any place that can repair/fix this beautiful piece? IS Airguide still in existence? I patiently wait for an answer.
    [email protected]
    DanFee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 07:09 PM
    Hi my name is Dan, airguide is no longer in business, my father worked their till he passed away many years ago, I still have a lot of his old stuff, many airguide pieces and parts, he was a shop foreman there, growing up Id watch him working on different pieces at home, always experimenting on different ways for their assembly line to work on them faster and easier, if you email me a picture or a link to a similar one on eBay, Id be happy to check what I have. [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide barometer [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased an Airguide Instrument Company barometer with temperature and humidity dials on it at an auction. I was wondering how to set the barometer and if there are any instruction manuals for this. I also was wondering how to read the barometer.

Airguide Instrument Co [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Airguide Home Confort Station. I have been using it with no problems until I dropped it and it switched from F to C on the temp side. I now cannot remember how to change it back to F , nor can I figure it out, Help?!

Airguide instrument co [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I get instructions on seetting the airguide barometer? It has 3 faces. On the left is temperature, center is the weather indicator and the far right is the relative humidity.

Airguide [ 0 Answers ]

I have an Airguide barometer with a sticker on the back showing I- 1795 or 1- 1795, presumably a model number? The front of it says "percent relative humidity. Haven't looked at it for 5 yrs. Recently moved to a condo that seems too dry; so I set it out again. Have moved it to three different...

Airguide instruments [ 0 Answers ]

The mecurary monitor is broken on my barmoter,where can I find a replacement

View more questions Search