Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vishvapradee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 06:52 AM
    I am interest to make a film production company how mush cost

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of production report HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking managerial accounting online. (probably the WORST DECISION, I've ever made) I don't even know where to begin quite frankly. (yes I did read the instructions from the admin on NOT posting textbook questions, but please have mercy) I've read the chapter and still do not understand. ...

Film four production [ 1 Answers ]

Help, rented a dvd about 12months ago, noticed it was a film four production. Basically guy returns home from army and seeks revenge on bunch of lolife's who bullied/tortured etc his kid brother. Who appears to him but is actually dead, sounds weird but top film. Buggin the life outtam e now want...

POST production FILM publicity expenses tax deduction [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend who is a film producer. He completed production of a film in early 2007. In 2008 he spent money in looking for a distributor. He found a distributor in 2008 and released his film in theater in 2008. So for 2008 he has income from film distribution. At the same time he spent...

How to calculate unit cost in a production company [ 1 Answers ]

I need to calculate unit cost for a hollow block production company, can any one help me to find out with the help of excel sheet format, so that I can calculate the unit cost. Reply me ASAP

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.