Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrickk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 05:05 AM
    My speakers quit working. They are plugged in and power light is on
    rrickk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 06:51 AM
    I threw them away and got new ones... they work fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All receptacles quit working, & bathroom switch, changed breaker, still no power. [ 2 Answers ]

We were vacuuming master bedroom, and all of sudden all the receptacles went out, bathroom also and light switch. I got my tester, checked receptacles and get low light when bathroom switch is on, and when I turn the bathroom switch to off the tester shows I have no power to receptacles. I...

Central Heat Unit quit working after power outage [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman gas powered central heat unit in a mobile home. It was working fine then we had an ice storm and lost power. Power is back on but furnace will not work. I have double checked the breaker switch and the pilot it still lit. The air conditioning part of the unit seems to be...

Remote light dimmer control quit working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Portfolio light dimmer control unit with the receiver under the canopy of my ceiling chandler light. The sending unit is remote. It worked well for over a year, but then the light ceased to turn off with the remote sending unit. I changed the battery, and the dip switches are the same...

Tv speakers not working [ 1 Answers ]

I can not get sound from my TV when using the coax, either the "rabbit ears" or cable. But the sound works fine through the DVD player.

Fan & light suddenly quit working [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced battery in remote and check switch, both okay. What should I check next?

View more questions Search