Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latinskin Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 04:44 AM
    Hi, I have a question about monobenzone: how can I mix 500g lotion with 20% cream? Ho
    Hi, I'm trying to light my skin with monobenzone, cause I think, it's the best way for it. I have a question about monobenzone: how can I mix 500g lotion with 20% cream? How many tubes should I mix with it?
    Thank you sooo much for the answers!
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Sep 30, 2010, 06:13 AM

Why would you want to do that?
    You will get really low % that probably won't effect your skin
    You should not compound this kind of medicine by yourself
    Do you have Vitiligo? Cuase this medicine its for Vitiligo..

Sep 30, 2010, 06:33 AM
    just notice you wrote "light my skin" which means you do not have Vitiligo
    please stay away from this medicine, and find other ways for lightening your skin
    monobenzone is a depigmentation agent.. consult with your doctor
    there are many way to lightening your skin such as hydroquinone and peels
    if you do got Vitiligo the best places to get it is from dayscience:
    monobenzone.dayscience.com
    or from sigmaaldrich:
    sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/Lookup.do?N5=All&N3=mode+matchpartialmax&N4=MONOBE NZONE&D7=0&D10=MONOBENZONE&N1=S_ID&ST=RS&N25=0&F=P R

Sep 30, 2010, 06:40 AM
    I have read several reports from people who have successfully used mono. Is a matter of aesthetics, I admit, but I want my skin a few shades lighter, because I have light skin. I simply need to do this...

Oct 8, 2010, 05:32 PM
    Can I trust Dayscience? Is it safe?
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Oct 8, 2010, 06:35 PM

I am using mono and its definitely not for the faint of heart lol I never mixed anything I just bought it as is ready made. Anyway you will need to be careful and watch your skin daily. I keep a journal just for that so that if I notice bad side affects I would stop immediately.

If your going to buy it, don't mix it with anything else or it won't be effective anymore.

Oct 9, 2010, 04:56 AM
    Hey, MySunshine, thanks for your answer. I think the biggest problem about mono ist that people don't care about the sunlight, I mean, without sunscream, etc. I am ready for mono, I know I must try, I am researching a lot with other mono experiences. I'm going to purchase my frist mono on Monday and I'm very excited. How long are you on mono? Thank you so much and have a nice weekend ;-)

Oct 11, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Comment on Nickol32's post
    Nickol32, are you sure that I can trust dayscience?

Oct 11, 2010, 07:10 PM
    You all just should not use mono..
    Yoy need to understand that if you're going to take this step there is no turning back
    You might end up with patchy skin for the est of your life..
    Please read these:
    http://www.whiterskin.info/skin-bleaching-with-monobenzone
    The only reason I use it is because I have Vitiligo
    Regarding dayscinece.. you can trust this company.. and you can trust sigma as well
    But again, you better try lactic acid peels or hydroquinone your derm can help you with that

Oct 12, 2010, 03:42 AM
    Comment on Nickol32's post
    Thanks a lot, Nickol! Well, I have 10 % vitiligo and I don't have to do this, but I'm ready for the journey cause I am waiting for this all life long. But thanks for warning, I will also talk with my derma.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Oct 15, 2010, 08:30 AM

I have used mono for 2 months so far and no major side effects (I did get a couple of small white patches on the sides of my face about pea sized) some dryness but I used moisturizer after. I only use it at night time and then use neutrogena SPF70 during the day.

Oct 17, 2010, 10:42 AM
    Comment on MySunshine's post
    Wow, great, it sounds good what you are telling me! Are you having good results so far? Are they noticeable? Thanks a lot for your help, I'm going to receive my mono this week and tell you if I have some news! Have a great week!

Nov 19, 2010, 03:14 PM
    I´ve been using since 15/11 and no signs from burn... I also have retin a to accelate the process. Can you tell me more about your experience? It would be very nice. I think, I'm am just getting a lighter (a little bit), I know I will get patches and spots, but I don't care, I just want to depig (in my case it will be not drastic cause I'm already a light person. Today I found my skin dry, but lighter, I hope, this ist he way (to patches or not). I aplly it twice a day, it's now almost winter in germany and I don't think I have problems with the sun
    How ist your journey?
    indiangriffon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 09:39 AM
    Hi , I'm going to get my mono tom, I really need to hear from latin skin and mysunshine about the result they got and how long they were on it anf what are the original tone or skin color, I'm east-indian like medium brown , like the color of eva mendes or a shade darker, I have really dark lips and dark knees and pits, that's is just too depressing because I'm married to a white guy with really white family.. I wasn't happy of my color since I was a teen ager and would like to know if I apply mono on my face and arms am going to get patches on them or on the body parts which I didn't apply on? Or both ? If I wanted few shades only 4-5 shades not totally white is that possible, people with experience *** do answer me?

Dec 5, 2010, 09:58 AM
    Comment on indiangriffon's post
    3 weeks on mono and very dry skin and peel (not too visible). I am maybe I little bit lighter than you, but in winter I can be very pale. For 4 or 5 shades I would not recommend mono, cause you will get spots and patches, try high hydroquinon and RA

Dec 5, 2010, 10:00 AM
    Just get mono if you really want fully depig

Dec 5, 2010, 11:31 AM
    At all over your body at once ?

Dec 6, 2010, 06:13 AM
    Yes
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 06:37 AM

Okay!

I am deleting posts left and right here because people are not paying attention (or simply just were too lazy to read) the rules.

NO CHAT SPEAK!

That means you use the word "you", not "u". And the word is "Your" or "you're", not "ur".

Type it out, or I'll delete your posts. I've been VERY clear on these boards that I will not tolerate chat speak and that posts using it will be deleted.

Dec 6, 2010, 08:39 AM
    I think you mean me? I am so sorry
    I read the rules and I just forgot, I am new here, sorry again..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

This is how to mix a proper high percentage HQ cream or lotion! [ 59 Answers ]

Hi everyone I Have been lurking around this site for quite sometimes but never registered. I was looking for tips on lightening and have read some crazy advices. I first have tried makari which broke me out in hives. Then I tried hypercreme which gave me stretch marks on my thighs and legs ( I...

View more questions Search