Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious888 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 12:19 AM
    Shouders felt heavy, neck felt been pressed, fingers shaking automatically , WHY ?
    My niece recently felt her neck been pressed (but actually nobody nearby ), and her shoulders felt heavy, as if there is some heavy loads on her shoulders. Sometimes fingers of her right palm shake automatically... What's wrong with her ?
    dyesabel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 05:04 AM
    I miss my Mom... I'm still crying after my mom died... My mom passed away 4 years ago from cancer as well... don't really understand God's plan, why did it had to happen to me, every time when some toughts of her comes into my mind, I just burst out
    In tears like a baby...
    I'll be fine and one word, one memory ignites... the flame that is always
    Burning... but the pain is just still so strong,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone ever felt weird about this? [ 8 Answers ]

Just out of curiousity, do any of you feel weird thinking how your current bf/gf used to kiss other people? Personally, I feel a little weird about it (this is the first time I've dated someone who's kissed somebody else). If you have dealt with this, how have you come to terms with it? I...

Just felt like saying. [ 7 Answers ]

This website is almost like a blessing in my life. It's helping me with personal relationships just by reading things from real people. Not some random article. I really enjoy coming here and asking/answering questions. Thank you all so much! This site truly is a blessing to me, glad I found it!

I told him how I felt. [ 2 Answers ]

I tried talking to my boyfriend about all the things that have been upsetting me lately. I told him I was unhappy because he hasn't made any effort to see me lately and that we don't talk as much... I told him that it made me upset when he told me that the two of us going out for dinner was an...

Have you felt like this [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend have been going out quiet a while now.. I do love him because I've had other relationships and I never felt this way before,the prob is he lives in england and I live in ireland but we see each other every 2 weeks for 2 or 3 weeks... but he has cheated before a...

Ever felt like [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started having sex. I have this over whelming fear of getting pregnant. Just scares me beyond belife. Is this irrational ? Cause, we are using birth control and condoms. Or does this just show I'm not ready ? Does everyone go through this ? Wondering...

View more questions Search