Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Can a very skinny person eat as much as a bigger one?
    Hi,

I am very skinny but always wanted to gain. So I decided to eat as much as a friend of mine does who is a very good eater for one day. Now I'm back home but I really have problems now. I'm about 7lbs heavier than usually my belly sticks out and is hard like a rock. It hurts and makes very loud noises. In addition my belly seems to be "asymetrical" like something sticking out more to the left. Can anything really bad happen if a very skinny person eats as much as a bigger one?

http://www.abload.de/img/file100929_224608_410u610.jpg
    foboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 07:20 PM
    BTW there's a picture of my belly
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 1, 2010, 04:23 AM
    Your picture isn't viewable here.
    Can anyone see anything 'really bad' happening just from a day of eating far more than usual? Gas can make your belly hard and noisy, and will go away. You could have course have an already existing condition - a hernia, a tumor, benign or not... you should have it examined. A hernia can be harmless for years but if it suddenly 'strangulates' and blood supply is cut off, it can be serious very quickly (you'd have a fever and intense pain).
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2010, 02:09 PM

Just eat small portions for a few days, and you'll be back to normal.

I'm guessing that your fat friend has a terrible diet. Looking at your picture, I'd take a guess that you ate a huge amount of wheat and sugar and junk, and you are now bloated and uncomfortable. But unless you eat arsenic or something, you can't do much damage in one day.

Bodybuilders who are trying to put on weight tend to eat a lot of protein and carb combinations. The classic bulking meals are things like chicken breast and sweet potato, tuna and brown rice, and oatmeal and egg whites.
    MariamElmasry Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 07:39 AM
    Yes
    This is your body and it's natural size your not skinny
    Your normal compared to who you are.
    Make sure you check with your GP if the lump is still there after normal routine and
    Diet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If my wife's vagina feels a lot bigger than usual, is she cheating? It's a lot bigger [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for 2+ years. We have had a lot of sex and her vagina always feels pretty much the same in terms of size. Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all. I have been suspicious of her cheating recently. We have spent a couple of days apart. She...

I eat sugar and lose wieght, eat healthy and gain? [ 2 Answers ]

OK don't tll me its not possible because rest assure you its happening to me. I live with my boyfriend. Were young and money is tight... very tight. Sometimes we can afford to go major food shopping sumetimes we cant. We always have food but sometimes its more of junk food. Now I have a HUGE...

18 months baby, has acid reflux so only eat liquid ( how much she should eat) [ 1 Answers ]

My baby has acid reflux since 3 months and anytime I give her finger or soft food she throw up before it goes in. so I only give her liquid food like first stage food. :( But I want to know if she is taking enough? She is 24LB and 30inch tall - 18months old She eat 24 oz soy milk only 6oz of...

View more questions Search