Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovestar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 03:13 PM
    I cant find my lost love! What do I do?
    His name is Armando Lee. I've known him I was born. I'm 12 now. He left some were last year. I can't find him! I love him, and can't move on. I need to know if he's okay and if he loves me still. My friends want me to forget him and get a boyfriend here at school, but I cant! Moving on will be the last thing to do!
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Sep 29, 2010, 03:38 PM

Would Armando be the same age as you or older? If older you may be able to find him by his name on one of the social networking sites. If not then try his parents names, or his siblings if he has any or maybe his friends.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2010, 04:39 PM

If he wants, he knows where you are, so he could have contacted you.

And sorry I know you will not agree or accept this, but you are so young that any love at this age will move on over time anyway.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2010, 10:44 AM

Agree with FrChuck - he moved, you stayed. Maybe you don't know where he is - but he does know where you are.

If he wants contact, he'll initiate it.
    hessianhilbily Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Feb 14, 2011, 12:37 AM
    Time heals wounds. Scars remain. All is forgotten, except the time in between.
    Follow your path, but don't give up, or give in, to your loves, desires, or dreams.
    Moving on does not mean forgeting, but accepting.
    Believe it or not, I wrote all this as I answered you. I must have gained experience somewhere along the path. I hope it helps you and many more. ; }
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hessianhilbily View Post
    Time heals wounds. Scars remain. All is forgotten, except the time in between.
    Follow your path, but dont give up, or give in, to your loves, desires, or dreams.
    Moving on does not mean forgeting, but accepting.
    Believe it or not, I wrote all this as I answered you. I must have gained experience somewhere along the path. I hope it helps you and many more. ; }

I have no idea what any of this means. Does she seek him out? Does she not seek him out?

Do you know how to locate him?
    hessianhilbily Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2011, 12:57 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Judy, this answer was not for you, so butt out. If you don't get what I said, being a lawer might be a bit much for you, better to stick with civil service.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2011, 06:54 AM

The answer also wasn't for the OP - this is a Q&A Board, not an opportunity for you to weigh philosophical.

OP asked how to locate this person. What was your answer?

You might also try reading how to use the site - it appears you posted your response in the "comments" column.

I have no idea what the civil service slam means.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2011, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    The answer also wasn't for the OP - this is a Q&A Board, not an opportunity for you to weigh philosophical.

OP asked how to locate this person. What was your answer?

You might also try reading how to use the site - it appears you posted your response in the "comments" column.

I have no idea what the civil service slam means.
    greenie had to spread the rep
    LOL I was waiting for you to reply to that when I seen it, :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Find a lost love [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is Angela, I met this guy when I was young dated him for 2 years and he moved and I lost contact, its been 8 years and I still think about him until this day last I know he is living in kaufman Texas if any one knows a howard a faith or butch faith in Texas please let him know angela...

Think I Love her, Think I Lost her. [ 21 Answers ]

First off I want to thank everyone who does read this and gives me some advice. This is the first time I am resorting to typing out my situation on a forum, but after reading some of the advice on here, I thought this would be the best place to do so. Long story so let me get started. My...

Find lost love [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for Jessica Grube that lived in Frankfurt, Germany in the early & mid 80's. Her father is retiered US Army. Kozmo

View more questions Search