Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandee_o Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 02:18 PM
    Meaning of dreams
    OK when I was a little girl I always had the same dream over an over, when I stayed the night at my grandparents house.. the house use to belong to my grandmothers parents! And I'm pretty sure both of them passed in the house ( my grandmothers parents) so in my dream I was in there living room an there was a funeral being held but I couldn't ever see who it was for? Or the faces of anyone there I just remember there shoes an pants I could never see more then there waist down? I'm 29 yrs old! An the shoes and pants that I seen were from the past when my great grandparents were younger.. every time I got close to see who it was beening held for I would just wake up... this happened a lot.. but I never told anyone till I was about 22 or so I told my grandmother an she told me there was funerals held in houses in the past.. an it was there sum were... why did I dream this? Why the same dream over an over? What could it mean?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Sep 29, 2010, 03:03 PM

Reoccurring dreams often mean there is a problem to be solved. If there were any issues you were dealing with at the time it will come out when you sleep. Its your minds way of trying to help you fix it. It may help to remember as much detail of your dream as you can and write it down so you can sort it out. See if you can find any obituaries or news stories related to that house. Perhaps there will be pictures or something to tell you about who that funeral was for.
    sandee_o Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 03:08 PM
    Comment on nymphetamine's post
    Where could I find them at? The house is still in the family.. it was my great grandparents.. I think they built it when they came here from poland...
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Sep 30, 2010, 01:47 PM
    You should be able to find them in the local library where the house is. Ask the librarian if they have information on any events that may have happened in that town during the time your dreams were set in. If the library doesn't have it there's also the newspaper office if they have one..
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 03:43 AM
    The brain is a great mystery and capable of more than we can fathom.
    When you consider that a cubic mm of brain tissue contains more connections
    Than there are stars in our Galaxy... it is no wonder.

Your brain could have picked up on the clothing of the era through any number of sources and included it. Even at a young age.
    But.. nymphie give you some good ideas I wouldn't hesitate to try.
    Never stop searching for answers or accept someone else's that doesn't "feel" right.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 03:44 AM
    Comment on nymphetamine's post
    nymphetamine is too long for slow typing and lazy me. Hope nymphie is OK with you.
    iveson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 06:39 PM
    I dreamed I saw my dad hanging fromn tree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of complete term #include<stdio.h> means meaning of #includewith definition [ 7 Answers ]

Hello this is raman middha I have a problum in one question meaning of #include<stdio.h> Explain it

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

Dreams meaning [ 2 Answers ]

I am hoping someone could shed some light on this as it was a weird and violent dream. I dreamed that I was at home with my boyfriend where I have been living for almost 2 years. We have a constant up and down relationship, as far as arguments and stuff. I am attracted to him, but he's not my...

My dreams are so upsetting,I need to know the meaning [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my partner split up for 2 weeks and in that time he was sending explicit texts to the girl he works with,they even kissed on the lips once. We since then got back together,well as soon as I found the texts.since then I have this recurring dream that he is leaving me for her.and I mean they...

Do DREAMS have meaning? [ 8 Answers ]

A while ago I had a dream that I was pulling out my own teeth. Not all of them just the ones that are next to your 2 front teeth, I didn't feel any pain they just came out when I pulled them. What's funny is that since I was little I always had a complex about my teeth (the ones I pulled out in my...

View more questions Search