Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 02:01 PM
    I am Hindu punjabi girl getting married to christian boy
    What all ceremonies should we include in our wedding... we are planning for church wedding and reception after that... as per hindu wedding we have function know as "Sagan" i.e. Ring exchange... can we do same in christian... I will appreciate if any one can guide me regarding christian wedding... thanks in advance
    johnDoes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Yes
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 14, 2010, 10:48 PM
    Yes there is a ring exchange during the ceremony, before you are announced husband and wife.

How to combine the Sagan, and the traditional Christian ring exchange in a church wedding, should be discussed with the official who is actually doing the ceremony.

I have seen 'blended' weddings with traditions from each of the bride and groom, and it is lovely to see both incorporated into the one ceremony.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 06:38 AM
    You are doing sagai with him but there is lot to sagai just than ring exchange. There is small puja and gift and shagun exchange. So for the christine wedding, you can do ring exchange, breaking the glass ritual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am a hindhu girl can I marry a christian boy without getting converted? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a hindhu girl can I marry a christian boy without getting converted?

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

Can a Hindu girl marry a Christian without getting converted in a church? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi I know that this is going to be a little long question. But I want get all my doubts clarified ASAP. Plzzzzzz help! I am a Hindu girl and I'm planning to marry a christian guy. After years of struggle, we have finally convinced our parents and they are now ready to c us married. The main...

Christian girl marriage to married muslim guy [ 29 Answers ]

Hi There... I need help... I need suggestions... I need advice... I need prayers I'm a christian girl in a relationship with a muslim guy who is already married with a kid. Due to problems in his first marriage, he has been forced to go for a second marriage by his family since many years and he...

View more questions Search