Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandee_o Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 01:55 PM
    Paranormal flies
    " why is there 20 or so FLIES in my bedroom window? I have never seen this before an it kind of spooks me out a little.. I read a lot of haunted books an I remember there is something wrong with flies.. can someone *** help?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Sep 29, 2010, 02:17 PM

Clean your window thoroughly including glass, frame and all that. Maybe something they think is yummy got on there. Tell us if that works.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Sep 29, 2010, 07:20 PM
    How long have you been living at your home? If there is a paranormal relation which I doubt, there should have been signs earlier on unless maybe you've got seasonal ghosts. From what I've seen flies just love windows plain and simple. They've got light shining from them which flies love and if one has heating are warm during cold weather. If they are bothering you then maybe have some kind of repellent sprayed where they land. There are several natural repellent solutions so you're not submitting yourself to poisons but I don't know how effective those are or how well they actually work. A friend of mine used to get ride of his window visitors by making his house reallllly cold. He'd leave for a few hours and then come back and they'd all be dead. That seemed to keep other flies away for a long time. If you're still sure its paranormal you can always call up the Ghost Hunter guys.
    fielmie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2010, 10:38 AM
    What is in your focus attracts your attention.
    I also thinks this is not something to be affrais off.
    hessianhilbily Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Feb 14, 2011, 12:46 AM
    You watched AmityVille to many times.
    dik420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 05:38 PM
    I used to rent a tiny in-law cottage behind a house across the street from the Brookdale Lodge in Brookdale, California. The lodge is supposed to be haunted. I've been there several time and never saw anything weird.

Here is a link to the story of the lodge.
    http://montereybay.org/haunted-ghost-brookdale-lodge.html

I do not know how old the cottage is but you could tell that at one point someone added an extra room on to be used as a living room. I almost never went into the living room area because it was creepy and dark (even though the room had a skylight.

In late April of 2001 I went on a one night mini vacation to Lake Tahoe. Before I left I cleaned the house very thoroughly so I would come home to a clean house (the place was usually kept very clean anyways). When I got home there were over a hundred large black flies all flying around the skylight in the living room area. There were no other flies anywhere else in the house. The house didn't smell bad. There was no food left out. Also, it was night so the flies were not attracted to the skylight because of the light. I got out the vacuum cleaner and used the wand to suck up the flies. When I emptied the vacuum cleaner there didn't seem to be any flies in it. I just thought that they were coated with dust and debris.

I didn't think much of it until years later when I saw the remake of The Amityville Horror. I didn't know that flies were in some way connected to paranormal activity. I lived in the cottage for 1 year and have had some other strange things happen but nothing as strange as the flies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drain Flies/Sewer Flies [ 24 Answers ]

We moved into this house almost 1 yr ago. At first I didn't notice the flies. We have a shower stall in our bathroom that is in our room. We noticed a leak and stopped using it. Someone mentioned that I should still pour water down the drain, is this true? Our sump pump is in the basement next...

Was it paranormal or something else? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I had something happen to me a long time ago when my son was first born and my hubby and I lived on base in pendleton in California. One night after I laid my son down and went to bed I was almost asleep when I suddenly heard a strange buzzing/vibrating type sound like an energy of some...

Paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

My brother in laws brought a women home too their mothers house whilst she was a away whilst one of the boys was with the women down stairs she started talking all gibberish like in another language anyway the brother went to sleep and after a few hours the other brother came in to find the women...

Why flies coming from under floorboards what flies [ 1 Answers ]

Have recently had a problem with sewage leaking under the house this caused my home to be infested with sewage flies had the sewage leak fixed and my floor boards ripped up the sewage removed and the area sanitised then the floor relayed had no flies for about a week but we are now getting some...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search