Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spetty68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 11:24 AM
    I bought a travel trailor with a lost title. How to I get one?
    I have a 1971 ledgewood travel trailor with no title. I am going to sell it to another person in another state which will need a title to get it tagged. I live in Alabama and the buyer lives in Florida. How do I go about getting a title for the trailor so it can be legal.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2010, 11:27 AM

Try a Google search on Broadway Title. THey aren't the only show in town... just the first I thought of.

www.broadwaytitle.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost title to Travel Trailer! [ 9 Answers ]

I recently purchased a travel trailer with a lost title. How do I go about getting the title for it? Where do I go? How much will it cost? Also.. how much does it cost to register the travel trailer?

We sold our house, bought a vacant 14 acres, put a travel trailer on it to live in. [ 4 Answers ]

We plan to build in the summer. A nasty neighbour across the road, reported us to the township. Apparently you can't live in anything other than a house. The tow Just a quick question.

Lost travel trailer title [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a travel trailer. It is an old one and I lost the tite before I even transferred it into my name. I am now trying to sell the trailer and people tend to shy away because I don't have a title. How do I go about getting a replacement title for this old trailer or is there some sort of lost...

How to get a title for a lost travel trailer title [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a travel trailer and now want to sell it. When I purchased it, the owner did not have a title and no real information. It is an old one, and has been repainted. No one knows the real date of this trailer, and the only info I have in an old outdated license tage dated 1997. What can...

Lost Silver & Green stone ring - bought me so much luck. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wore a ring, which was silver with a large green stone, last Friday. I took it off when I did my makeup and I am sure I heard it drop on the floor... but I have searched the whole house, moved floorboards - anyone got any physic ability to help! Please help me, I even had the dog x-rayed!

View more questions Search