Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakegirl2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 10:41 AM
    Driving on a suspended licence
    I was pulled over in June for driving without insurance by a cop running random plates. My insurance had lapsed and I didn't know that I didn't have it. I am making payment on those fines and had gotten insurance and everything taken care of. On Sept 10th I had a cop randomly run my plates again and pulled me over for driving on a suspended licence. I was never informed that my licence was suspended and if I was I wouldn't have been driving. I had learned my lesson. I had heard that the MVD would have notified me if it had been suspended. On the 18th I got the letter form the MVD stating that my licence was suspended as of Sept 1st and the letter was dated the 5th of Sept. I plead not guilty to the judge and set up a meeting with the city prosecutor for Oct 5th. I got my plea offer in the mail yesterday and they want to give me 12 months probation and $1,000 in fines. I am a good person who does what they should. I have never been arrested and never had any tickets before these. I want to fight this. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get out of this? My insurance company say it would add 9 points to my licence. I live in Arizona. Please any suggestions would help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2010, 11:24 AM

I think you are leaving something important out, such as WHY they suspended it... liscenses don't just get suspended without reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get driving licence in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! For those who don't know about me, I moved to the US several months ago from Italy as my husband is stationed here in Virginia. I have my italian driving license but I was told that, to be able to drive here, I need to start all over again and go to driving school. I've met several students...

Driving without a licence [ 2 Answers ]

How much is the court fine for the drivers without driving licsinse

Driving licence [ 1 Answers ]

I've no passport or other identification how do I go about applying for driving licence in uk I'm irish and living here two weeks

View more questions Search