Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baseball6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 07:51 AM
    2 years of difference
    QUESTION! -----> Lets say I'm a freshman, about to turn 15 in December, yet? My crush is a junior and she just turned 17.. We really like each other but, Her mom don't think its right and won't even let her talk to me, there tripping just because of the age? Will it be illegal to date her or something??
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Sep 29, 2010, 08:36 AM

I'm not so sure that dating her would be illegal but if you two decided to have sex your parents could go after her for statutory rape and I'm sure her mom wants to protect her from that.
    baseball6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 06:52 AM
    Thanks, my friends say the same and I agree.
    ghadaahlawya Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Oct 8, 2010, 08:43 PM
    The age is not a big deal you should date her and try to convence her mother to let you see her
    hessianhilbily Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Feb 14, 2011, 12:55 AM
    Sexual related laws vary from state to state. Look it up in your states government web pages.
    In the past, in California, intercourse between 2 minors, (under 18), was a charge of illegal intercourse "to the male". If one was over 18, it would be statatory rape, again to the male.
    Also to the female, but they are usually never charged.
    Lying is wrong, but so is a law saying people cannot have consentual sex, or what type of sex, in my opinion.Check with your local laws, and be quiet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

14 years age difference [ 14 Answers ]

I have been married for 4 years and my husband is 14 years older than me, while dating it didn't seem to be a big deal. Now I am concerned because he has been financially unstable since we have been married, right now I make ends meet and have been for the past 3 years while attending grad school...

Is 3 1/2 years difference bad? [ 1 Answers ]

So I have had a crush on my friend for over a year and a half. I am 15, 16 on may 15th. He is 19, 20 in November. A couple days ago, he came over and was flirting with me a lot. We started holding hands, and eventually he ended up kissing me. I confessed my heart to him. I told him that I have...

Is 8 years too much of an age difference? [ 39 Answers ]

I am 17. The man I am in love with is 25. I have known him for three years, and he has become my best friend. When he met me, I was into drugs and basically with the WRONG crowd. He helped me realize that I deserve so much better, and he helped me make my life better. He is someone I trust and know...

Is 8 years difference weird [ 3 Answers ]

O.k. so I meet This guy when I turned 18 and he's 26. We are kind of seeing each other He really likes me and I'm really confussed about my feelings towards him because of the age difference but some of my friends say its OK but some of my friends don't like it because he's older and different then...

15 years difference :mad: [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wondering what people thought of an 18 year old having sex with a 33 year old? The 33 year old has 4 kids and was a lesbian with a girl for more than 2 years. What are your thoughts on this? Me and the 18 year old broke up about 4 weeks back and within the first 2 weeks he had been...

View more questions Search