Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kavita1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 02:05 AM
    I have lots of dark spots around my noes and eyes
    I have lots of dark spots around my noes and eyes,, due to sunburn,what should I do,,
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 9, 2010, 11:59 AM
    Removed post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire has given me lots of dark spots on my face! Help! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, oooooh I feel like crying, bio claire has given me dark spots on my face. Ive been using it for about a month now but stopped using it a week ago because I started getting these red bumps that turned into dark spots! Please tell me how I can get ride of these spots?? Please all...

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

Anime Movie from the 80/90 - animals with lots of read eyes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me.. I'm trying to remember a movie anime I saw when I was younger, I remembered that human had to fight this animals with lots of red eyes.. that changed to green eyes when they were calm.. and one girl in the end saves the planet by saving humans and that...

What is Vitilgo,Sun Spots,Melasma,Freckles, Dark Circles Around Eyes,andEczema? [ 1 Answers ]

I figure that a lot of people experience at least 1 or 2 of those skin problems above so I thought it should be a thread that addresses all of those problems,what those problems are caused by,what they exactly are,whether they are inherited,whether you can prevent from getting them,and finally how...

View more questions Search