Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hunnybee_420 Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 12:08 AM
    Song Mentioning Luther Vandross/ early 2000's
    I am sorry I come with not much information but there is a, what I would call R & B song from somewhere between 2002-2004 that mentions something about Luther Vandross in the lyrics and I am desperate to figure it out TY!

Check out some similar questions!

Suspense movie from early 2000's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of the title of a movie that I rented sometime in the early 2000's I believe. I can't remember any of the actors in it, but I think the main two are well-known actors. Here is what I remember of the plot. A younger man was sent in undercover to spy on an older man who had...

Looking for an instrumental song, late 1990's or early 2000's [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for an instrumental song from the late 1990's or early 2000's with an uptempo but calm beat. Has some kind of flute or sax and the break goes da, da... dada. I hear it on the radio station all the time. Ill try to think of more info - sorry so little.

Luther Vandross' I'll get along fine album [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of Luther vandross's album which features the track "I'll get along fine",pleeeez::D toyatebza

Early 2000's (2000-2004 range) - House Music Song [ 0 Answers ]

This song used to be popular.. I really forget how it goes but I remember I really liked it. Basically, the only identifying piece of information I can recall about this song is that it featured a female voice talking about younger people coming in to a club and asking what music it was or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.