Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 2, 2010, 03:45 PM

You and the dress are absolutely stunning! Congratulations again, your new husband is a lucky man!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    Hi Cat and Unky,

Haven't quite gone back to bed yet, so I'll post a pic. :)

Unky, I read how hard you've been working. Good luck. I know you will do well.

Cat, Pete's first Halloween also. Last year, we didn't participate. He barked like crazy, but loved meeting all the people at our front door.

So, this is the dress my aunt designed.

Awe, congratulations! You look like heaven:)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2010, 11:05 PM

Damn

Your stunning JLo... Name:  jaw-drop.gif
Views: 57
Size:  11.4 KB

Do you need a Pet Lab :D
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2010, 11:07 PM

It's only the dress she showed, you haven't seen the true JLo ;)

Well, glad to see you both M and Starty :)

I'm off to school now. Exam period, 3 exam papers today ending at 4.45 pm... the latest time I'll stay at school...

See you! :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 06:16 AM

Good luck Unky.

Jlo, what can I say... beautiful.

M and Start... detention is over :) you can stay here more often now... :):)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Damn

Your stunning JLo ......... Name:  jaw-drop.gif
Views: 57
Size:  11.4 KB

Do you need a Pet Lab :D
    M, she has one. :D
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2010, 08:29 AM

Bella, thanks. How are you doing? I hope life is back to normal. Actually, I'm the lucky one. :)

Thanks, Startover.

Friend, Cat is right. I already have a yellow lab. He'd love a friend, though. :D That's what you meant, right?

Unky, not sure how you mean that - that is the "true Jlo". I just look more sophisticated there than usual. :p Here's one from the honeymoon... you might recognize this better. Notice the tasty adult beverage in the background. There was enough of that!

Thanks, Stringer.

I'm still trying to get John to say okay to having his picture posted. I guess he's being shy. Too bad - he's so handsome. :)

Okay, time to get my mind back on work. It's been difficult these first couple of days.
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2010, 08:43 AM

I don't quite like much make up. I find natural beauty to be more striking ;)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Thanks, Startover.

You are difinitely a beautiful woman! XXOO

Stringer, you put me in detention? And then you let me out? What did I miss all this time? HMPH! UNKY: GOOD LUCK TODAY!
    Thanks, Stringer.
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2010, 09:08 AM

Well, it's over now Starty, but I'm sure the luck will come when my work will be corrected ;)

I know after the exam that I made some mistake in my chemistry... :(

I may be exaggerating a little, but I think I already lost 8 marks in all in my chemistry papers... well, I'll have to make sure I don't lose any more in the upcoming 2 chemistry papers which will be on Monday and on the 19th.

I hope I did my math well. Up to now, I didn't spot any mistake I left behind... crossing fingers XD
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    Thanks, Startover.

You are difinitely a beautiful woman! XXOO

Stringer, you put me in detention? And then you let me out? What did I miss all this time? HMPH! UNKY: GOOD LUCK TODAY!
    Thanks, Stringer.
    I have to admit that you are 'bad' on occasion :). However that isn't all 'bad' either... :)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    Bella, thanks. How are you doing? I hope life is back to normal. Actually, I'm the lucky one. :)

Thanks, Startover.

Friend, Cat is right. I already have a yellow lab. He'd love a friend, though. :D That's what you meant, right?

Unky, not sure how you mean that - that is the "true Jlo". I just look more sophisticated there than usual. :p Here's one from the honeymoon ... you might recognize this better. Notice the tasty adult beverage in the background. There was enough of that!

Thanks, Stringer.

I'm still trying to get John to say okay to having his picture posted. I guess he's being shy. Too bad - he's so handsome. :)

Okay, time to get my mind back on work. It's been difficult these first couple of days.
    JLO! You are gorgeous! Totally beautiful! Glad you had a great time! Things are getting back to normal, I am feeling more like myself. I have no new news to report, but as soon as I do, I will make sure to let you know!

Glad to see you back! I look forward to seeing more pics! :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 09:10 PM

JLo, you are a gorgeous bride, a gorgeous woman, and even better, you have a gorgeous soul. I'm so very happy for you.

I'm so glad you're back. Missed you sweetie.

Now, more pictures please. :)
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2010, 05:47 AM
    Good morning.

Its Friday! Yee haw.
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 06:56 PM
    Oh as if you all have lives. Seriously! :)

Guess what? Let me just entertain myself with this. I have the keys to my new place. One step closer to being official. The last check has been cut and now its just the closing. Who am I kidding we have been living here a month. But at least now its getting closer to being mine. Its been forever!

Ok ghost town. Have a great night!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post

Guess what? Let me just entertain myself with this. I have the keys to my new place. One step closer to being official. The last check has been cut and now its just the closing. Who am I kidding we have been living here a month. But atleast now its getting closer to being mine. Its been forever!

Good luck with your closing. If you have never bought a house before or haven't in awhile the rules have changed. And be prepared for writers cramp :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Good luck with your closing. If you have never bought a house before or havent in awhile the rules have changed. And be prepared for writers cramp :)
    There is life out there!

I have had a mortgage before. Thanks for the reminder. What a headache at times. The closing was set for Wednesday morning but something came up with the insurance. The lawyer was telling me I only had builders risk and I was telling her I had it all covered. We also had our home owners in place. (pat on my back) I was right!
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 07:14 PM

Guess what? Let me just entertain myself with this. I have the keys to my new place. One step closer to being official. The last check has been cut and now its just the closing. Who am I kidding we have been living here a month. But atleast now its getting closer to being mine. Its been forever!

I do have a life now. :D I would have come out to play if I had known you were here, though. My work is starting to gear up for all the fiscal year ends. Not too long before I start putting in 60, 70, and more hours a week.

Hope you have a bottle of champagne chilling. :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 07:21 PM
    Hey girl!
    I was ready to celebrate Wednesday night. But that's OK. It will all come in time.
    Crazy girl you don't go getting married and then get all busy at work. What are you thinking. They must make you part time with a pay increase. That's a demand.
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 07:29 PM
    Hey girl!
    I was ready to celebrate Wednesday night. But thats ok. It will all come in time.
    Crazy girl you dont go getting married and then get all busy at work. What are you thinking. They must make you part time with a pay increase. Thats a demand.
    They pay us well. It's all factored in, plus I get 7 weeks of vacation a year. We just have to take it between May and November when things aren't so busy. I like the challenge. John is a hard worker and spends long hours at work, so it all works out. You know - work hard, play hard... ummm, oops - mind's going in the gutter. :p

Well, it's been a long wait for you. I hope you really enjoy the house and the celebrating. I have to run and make dinner now. I'll peek in tomorrow and see if you want to play.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alty's chit chat thread part 3 [ 1506 Answers ]

Alty wasn't here to continue it so here it is. Continue your chit chat you chit chatters...

Alty's chit chat thread part 2 [ 1500 Answers ]

Well the last one didn't last long. We really are a chatty bunch. Here's another 1500 posts to fill up. :)

Alty's chit chat thread. [ 1500 Answers ]

You all know that I'm notorious for hijacking threads. I go off on a tangent, drag people with me, and before you know it we're entirely off topic.:o Really, I don't mean to do it, it's just something I do, can't seem to control it. I really am a bad girl, I have to go to KP's room. ;) ...

View more questions Search