Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wiseamon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 12:12 PM
    How much is my Michael Jordan autographed photo worth?
    I have a 8X10 photo of when the Chicago Bulls won their last championship playing the Utah Jazz. In the photo, there is 05.6 seconds remaining on the clock when Jordan makes the winning shot. The photo was taken when the ball was in the bottom of the net and Jordan is just above the freethrow line, on his tiptoes, right arm extended in the air, and Bryan Russell regaining his composure after attempting to guard him.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 4, 2012, 04:23 AM
    maybe this could help.

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/autographed-michael-jordan-photo-8x10-sm-holo.html?channel=nextag

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is Michael jordan baseball card worth [ 0 Answers ]

How much is a Michael jordan white sox baseball card worth?

Jordan Chandler recanting his accusation on Michael Jackson? [ 1 Answers ]

I read online articles and a video about this. I don't trust anything I read and see so any credible write ups? JORDAN CHANDLER ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON The Might Of The Pen

Michael Jordan Mr.June jersey [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how much this jersey is worth. These aren't my pictures but It looks the same. Lot Detail - Framed Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Autographed "Mr. June" Jersey (JSA) (UDA)

What is the Value of a Brett Farve autographed photo? [ 2 Answers ]

~ I love my photo of my favorite Football star, Brett Favre, but I desperately need money to buy Christmas gifts for my family. It is an autographed photo of him running onto the field at the start of his 200th consecutive starting game. It has a certificate of authenticity and a hologram. ~ I...

View more questions Search