Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky6152 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 09:07 AM
    $20 confederate states bill
    I have a 20.00 confederate states of america bill,I need to know if it's real,I have looked at a lot of bill's but have not found the one I have,so if you can help please let me know I have a copy of it on my computer I can send just let me know Thank's
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2010, 08:18 PM

Becky6152- YES if you put it on this posting .MORE then one reason for this ;I like to have others that are members on ask me help desk and for our visitors to see coins and paper money{ CURRENCY} Even if it is from the war between the states, being MONEY ; THERE IS A LOT OF HISTORY IN THE CONFEDERATE CURRENCY : BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT Haven't OR EVER WILL GET TO SEE THESE COINS AND CURRENCY: THE OTHER HELPS ME TO SEE A LOT MORE OF THE SUBJECT And I CAN TELL MORE ABOUT THEM: SO IF YOU CAN _PLEASE DO SO AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE: Have a great day and a better tomorrow and GOD BLESS;;F.B.E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confederate States of America $20 Bill [ 3 Answers ]

what's the value for a $20 dollar bill from 1864

What is a confederate $5.00 bill value 1864 [ 3 Answers ]

What is a 1864 $5.00 bill worth? February 17 1864 , Richmond

States of tx confederate money 1862? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is rhonda, I have a October 1862 military service $5.00 treasury warrant bill, from austin Texas. Is this bill worth anything.

Appraisal for a confederate states of America bill [ 6 Answers ]

I have a confederate states of America bill that was printed in 1841, for the amount of 20 dollars. The number of the bill is: 3'2911. VIII series. The state of the bill is impecable. I want someone who can make an appraisal of this item. Thanks!!

View more questions Search