Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macfie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 04:57 AM
    Getting a passort for an ex con in VA
    My future husband is in the states and I am way out here in the middle east, he is an ex con,served his time and now on probation,he wants to come visit and I would like to know if there will be restriction for him in getting a passport to travel out of the states to come visit,since he not travelled out of the united states before.

Thank you .
    Macfie
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 05:21 AM

Hello M:

He can get a passport with no problem. It's his PO that's going to cause a problem. They MIGHT let him travel out of the country, and they MIGHT not.

excon
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 28, 2010, 05:51 AM
    He should ask his probation officer. I'm sure there are many factors - the nature of his crime, how long the visit, to what country, etc. Does his probation even allow him to leave the country, much less the state?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a german I lived in us 26 years is it better to do my passort in us or germany [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know is it easier to get my passport renewed in Germany, I haven't lived there in 30 years, or here in the states. I still have my Mother and Brother in Germany. Also How would I get a temp passport to go to Germany.

Ex con needs home [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a place in tucson az that will rent to my boyfriend as a convicted felon. He has been on porole over six months and we can't seem to find a decent spot to take him in. he has to be on the lease or his parole officer will send him back. I've known this guy since I was 4 and thus...

Getting portugise passort [ 3 Answers ]

I'm marride to a purtogise how can I apply to get a purtogise passport

Con not get to intenet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wireless G Adpator on a Dell 4600C. THe connection to D-link reads very good. I am unable to connect to the intenet I get "the page does not display" When I hard wire to the router to my computer I get to the internet. When I try to go through my wireless G I get to my...

Is it just a con? [ 5 Answers ]

We've been living together for 6yrs. Quite often NOT for the last 2. This last fight was really bad on his part. I kicked him out again. 2wks later he says he bought me a new car as a wedding gift. Then he tells me I'm not on the insurance. Then he admits he bought it for establishing HIS credit...

View more questions Search