Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arifpasha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 03:20 AM
    How may Airconditioning companies are there in Abu Dhabi

Check out some similar questions!

Airconditioning [ 0 Answers ]

I have a fujitsu ducted unit which seems to be quite old, The problem is the fan for the indoor unit runs constently until you turn it off at the circuit breaker, turn the circuit breaker back on and the fan runs again. It is getting constent power from some where, I have replaced the pcb but that...

Abu Dhabi legal adviser [ 1 Answers ]

I was working at abu dhabi and terminated without any reason, now want to sue the organisation

Credit card companies/collection companies attaching our incomes/accounts. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 72, on Social Security plus a moderate City Retirement pension (local government, Washington state). My husband is 57, disabled, on Social Security Disability and has a small pension from the San Diego Zoo. If we are unable to pay one or more credit cards, can those CC companies, or...

When companies sell their receivables to other companies , the transaction is called [ 2 Answers ]

1- Receivables from company owners and officers should be disclosed separately on the balance sheet. True or false 2- Receivables not currently collectible are reported in the investments section of the balance sheet. True or false.

Heating and airconditioning [ 2 Answers ]

I have a high efficiency gas furnace along with a heat pump/air conditioner. I want to change my old Honeywell Chronotherm 111, programmable thermostat with a new Honeywell Proo TH6220D model. The old one has seven wires the new calls for eight? Help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.