Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wmadness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 03:15 AM
    Late 90's educational nature show?
    This has been bugging me for a week now. I used to watch this show when I was a kid, but I can't remember the name. The only thing I remember about it is that the intro was a Parrot flying through like an all white museum, and that the intro music had a pan flute or some other wind instrument in it. If I remember right, the whole series took place in that all white museum, with a narrator talking about a specific animal or place each week. Can anyone help me out?
    ti3r0wn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 10:59 AM
    Dude I have been trying to find this out for years. If you somehow find out the name of the show please let me know
    markceshleman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 11:25 PM
    Eyewitness! Spent the night asking friends to help me out and we found it! Almost three years later! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n3GJ-cYn6I

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's educational children's TV Show? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this show that was on during the day... I want to say about 1993-1994 area. It was NOT a cartoon. The main character was a young man, about 10-12 years old I think that had these "magic gloves". When he put them on and got onto a old motercycle (something like that) he was transported...

Late 90's + TV show [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so there was this show I used to watch I think it was on cartoon network but I am not completely sure. It could have been on a local channel like the wb or something. But the show was kind of like an adventure type show and it was done in 3D (computer animated). It was like a virtual world and...

Late 90's reality TV show [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for a while,I used to watch this late night reality TV show,I thought it was called "weekender" but can't find it on the internet anywhere. It was about 20 something guys and girls being picked to travel all over the world and party all weekend. Anyone see this before?...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Late 90's sci-fi show [ 1 Answers ]

Help! Does anyone remember a late 90's TV show about a group of people who were centered in an old castle-looking place. The head of their "group" was a handsome actor, possibly with a British Isles accent. It showed in New England, I think maybe on the Fox network, late Saturday afternoons or...

View more questions Search