Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovenick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 10:33 PM
    Communication
    Why won't my boyfriend communicate with me about his feelings and thoughts?:(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2006, 11:05 PM
    Because men are stupid,

But just read some of the various posts here and you will find people compalining that women leave them if they are too nice, or if they show feelings, they think women want the tough bad boys for some silly reason.

With many things too men as boys are raised to be tough,
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2006, 11:28 PM
    Well, I've found that if we open up we are looked down upon by women. I've been open with women and they take it for granted. Perhaps that's why he is holding out.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2006, 06:34 AM
    He may be ashamed of what he's feeling or think that you will feel hurt or disappointed if he tells you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2006, 08:05 AM
    He may not have enough trust yet to open up. With men it takes time and patients. Most of us are afraid of the consequences of revealing our true thoughts and feelings.
    insideasession Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 11:19 AM
    He kind of sounds like me when I started going out wit my girlfriend

It takes sometime to build up a trust to make him feel more comfortable unloading his thoughts and feelings to u
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Actually I think the problem is her. She complained enough to post once and then never came back to see any responses by those thoughtful and kind enough to open up to her and communicate there feelings. She didn't want to learn or grow in communication so maybe she needs to look in the mirror before blaming others.

Also this post is like 9 months old so there is no reason to answer it.
    stilllearning Posts: 56, Reputation: 4

Aug 6, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    Well, I've found that if we open up we are looked down upon by women. I've been open with women and they take it for granted. Perhaps that's why he is holding out.
    Im confused on this. Im open like a window, I talk about my feelings, I want my girl to do the same but she doesn't.

If it is seen as weakness by women they are wrong (sometimes) and they just want the illusion of strong. I have handled things in my life that have needed me to be (manly) such as confrontation,crisis and then talked about how it made me feel afterward. LOL I actually like that about myself. I consider it as dynamic. If a women can't tell real strong man from an act or plain dumb that's their problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communication problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have two questions.Pls help me 1)I want to improve my spoken english .I don't have the time to go to classes.Can I improve by reading books.which is best for this purpose? 2)When there is social gathering 8-10 people I scared to speak and don't find any word to speak.Infact I got bored and...

Lacking communication [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been married almost 6 years. We used to be great at communication but now to be honest it sucks. When ever there's a problem and I try to confront it he'll avoid the subject by cracking jokes, or it will just turn into a big fight. I have bought 2 books on making your...

About wireless communication [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: What is wireless communication? How does it work? What is mobile technology?

View more questions Search