Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stef6938 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 01:58 AM
    I need advice
    For a while now, I have had a problem. When my partner and I have sex it really hurts and is very uncomfortable. I was tested for any kind of infections, and was told I had "ureaplasma vaginal fluid" which is apparently really easy to cure with anti biotics. I have taken 2 different kind of anti bis since, and yet sex is still very painful. I am getting very upset now, as this has gone on for a long time. I need help...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 02:18 AM

The main antibiotics used for this are Erythromycin and Doxycycline. It is possible that you have to be treated for weeks or months with these medications.

Also, since this is a form of an STD, in a sense, your partner will need to be treated as well. Bascially what is happening is that you had/have this infection, you are being treated and you have gotten rid of it. However, if your partner has not been treated, he is giving it right back to you.

Time for both of you to go to the doctor.

Check out this link... Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma Infections: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some advice [ 23 Answers ]

My relatioship ended August of 2008 when my ex girl friend (28 years old) broke up with me (23 years old). We were dating for 2 years and we were both in love and we both were head over heels with one another. We were like best friends and were very comfortable with one another. I realized that I...

Need advice please [ 2 Answers ]

My hair color,and texture makes me so embarrassed sometimes.I want me beautiful red curly hair back,and I'm working on it.since my hair breaks off,and falls out dyeing it would not be the best of ideas right?or would it be OK if I used only semi permant coloring?thanks so much

Need advice... please [ 37 Answers ]

Me and my ex of 3 years broke up over a month ago. He said we were fighting too much and that if I would give it time everything would fall into place.well we still see each other and hang out and spend the night together,yet he hasn't mentioned anything about the relationship. Its like he's over...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

I need advice [ 15 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am 17 years old. There's this 15 year old girl that love soooo much.We known each other for 1 and a half years now. She is a shyish girl with few friends, who reads a lot.She plays with her hair sometimes(only around me I noticed). She found out that I liked her during winter break...

View more questions Search