Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashlymoore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 10:37 PM
    I need help I think I'm pregnant... read the rest of this question.
    Hi I have a question... I hadn't had a period for 2 years and I went to a new doctor because my other 2 doctors didn't do anything
    About it. So he gave me medroxyprogesterone 10 mg. It worked after I took all 10 pills. Its been 2 whole months since my period and I haven't had one since
    And I didn't mind before because I wasn't having sex but now I am and I'm scared I'm pregnant but my pregnancy test said I wasn't this mourning. The last time I had sex was about a week ago and the first time I had sex again wasabout a month ago. We've had sex about 6 times since a month ago. See I couldn't have sex for a long time because it hurt too bad but it had been okay lately. I hope I'm not confusing you too too bad. Lol.
    What do you think? Do you think I can get pregnant if I'm not having periods unless the medicine makes me have them? The doctor before had said something about me not ovualating since I'm not having periods. I have a bunch of cysts on my ovaries. Please help me because I want to get pregnant but I have to lower my dose or quit the methadone clinic before I do. I'm on 120 mg's right now!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2010, 11:13 PM

Yes, you could still get pregnant even when you are not having periods. I'm not only a nurse, but I speak from experience.

My story is EXACTLY like yours and I woke up one morning and found out I was over 4 months pregnant.

Whoa, I did not see that you are taking metha done before I wrote the paragraph above. It is of utmost importance that you deal with that issue Completely before even considering becoming pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question for the Ladies - please read [ 28 Answers ]

Is it possible for a woman to suddenly end a happy, caring, satisfying relationship with a man due to work/study/family stress? If so, could the woman in question decide to return when things are settled and more calm? Thanks for reading this. Please give me some answers.

View more questions Search