Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koga39koga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 07:22 PM
    Ssi and ssdi for income
    My ex gets ssi and ssdi but the ssdi is only counted as income for child support is that correct?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 08:23 AM

How does he get both?
    jenaland2214 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 02:03 PM
    I have an ex who now has a restraining order on me because I'm back with my wife. I call this hurt women's syndrome. She is trying to squeeze m ore support out of me even though io'm on ssi which isn't much and can't touch anyway, also lying and saying I through a beer bottle at their car from a car that had a cracked distributer and cannot start so the men who are dealing with this kind of woman, fight the hell out of her because she has no right to ruin your life or mine as the unnamed woman is doing. Don't let women like this get away with stupid crap like my ex. And if my judge on oct 27 2010 has any sense of justice and the truth, he will throw this out of the court room with no further action.ive got three kids that this is affecting and also have proof that I threw no such beer bottle at their car. Not to mention that I'm on parole, have been violation free for threwe years and why there hell would I mess my family, and parole up over her. Hence the expression hurt women's syndrome. If you women out therte don't like this fraze, tough, bedcause I am living it and know it is true. So u men out there in this situation, fight the woman to the death in the court room. Do not let them get away with crap like this. Because I will not let this woman screw up what I have worked so hard to achieve, especially when I'm get off parole in three months and have a wonderful family, and ill be damed if ill let this woman screw that up over hws.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex-husband is trying to get on SSI or SSDI, If he gets it does he pay child suppor [ 2 Answers ]

My Ex is trying to receive SSI or SSDI, (im not sure which one) if he gets it does he still have to pay his court ordered child support? Also what happens to the arrers child support he owes (9,618.23) ? Im getting different answers from family and friends so very confused about it. Any help is...

Waiting for Alj hearing for SSI & SSDI [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am at wits end. I have lupus and fibromyagia. I applied for SSI & SSDI in April of 2009. I was denied and got an attorney. Then the appeal was denied. Now they tried for a on the record review and was refused. Now the wait for the ALJ. I am in dire need. They say the wait can be a...

Can You Receive SSI Every Month And Still Get SSDI? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am disabled and I receive an ssi check(623.00) a month.I have 4 kids. I worked some(not long) when I was a teenager.I am 26 years old and I was wondering if I qualify to receive SSDI.I need so much help with funds in this family.Two of my children have been diagnosed with a disability.One of...

Ssi and ssdi [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if a privet person sue you when you are on ssi and ssdi thank you

Ssi&ssdi [ 2 Answers ]

I like to know if you are on ssiand ssdi can some one sue you and to hold are checks thank you

View more questions Search