Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kookabarra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 07:09 PM
    Student loan defaulted. How can I do?
    Call me Ben! I was unemployed for almost 1year and I have student loan they always sending me a letter and calling me they asking me to pay 200/month I said I can afford that. After that conversation I will not able to contact them or answer their call and now they told me I was defaulted and that was bad. Please give some advised. Thank you!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 08:36 PM

BEN- my wife and I have beenm fighting this battling for several years;; in the student lons if you read all the small printit planly states [quote] you do not have to make payments until { 6 -MONTHS AFTER YOU GRADUATE WELL , THEY IN ALL REALLITY BROKE THE CONTRACT RIGHT OFF, THEY STARTING HOUNDING HER BY PHONE , } and have threating her in all kinds LETTERS ECT.ECT.} { and they imedely slapped almost $2,000.00 on to her account. This started less then a full month after she got out of college;; ] she since has become disabled and had to take their papers they sent to her to have her doctors to fill out and sent back in to them, NOW this has been going on time& TIME & TIME AGAIN ,I lost count after close to 45, the doctor sayes he is not going to fill out another papers unless they pay him [NOTE -OH I Forgot to add this in { THEY KEEP SAYING THAT THEY Haven't GOTTEN ANY OF THE PAPERS BACK FILLED OUT] they were faxed to the fax number every timeTHAT THEY SENT WITH THE PAPERS ; I ONCE DONE SOMETHING THAT I Don't EVER DO :I CALLED THEN THE BIGGEST LIAR I EVER SEEN ;; NOW for the rest of the story;; SHE has 16 or 17 stents in her heart ,Open heart surgery with 4 bypasses SHE HAS BEEN HOSPITAL SIX TIMES THIS YEAR ALREADY < FROM HER HEART two heart attacts since the first of this year;;
    She used to be a nurse RN ; she caught a patient falling getting out of bed and caught her before she [patient] hit the floor and she out weighed my wife by close to 2 hundred pounds . WEll shemessed up two disks ,they had to be removed and then what they call bone welding was done she's had about four major back surgeries ;; NOW THE CORKER -THEY WILL NOT EVEN ACCEPT WHAT THE S, S HAS APPROVED SEVERAL YEARS AGO. I can't pay them out of what I get from s.s which isn't that much;; NOTE - I have been collecting names over the past few years from people that have the same problem,we do ;; CLICK ON MY SITE NAME AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO MY PERSONNEL INFO AND A PLACE YOU CAN SEND ME A PRIVET E-MAIL ;I WILL NEED YOUR NAME <ADDRESS , BECAUSE I THINK THAT THIS IS COMEING TO A HEAD SOON: THANKS FOR LETTING ME BEND YOUR EAR AS THE SAYING GOES:: HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND A BETTER DAY TOMORROW and GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can sallie mae garnish back pay lump sum from SSDI for defaulted student loan? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just found out that my ssdi was approved. I haven't even received my award letter yet. I have a defaulted student loan and I'm aware they can garnish my monthly check (once I start receiving it.) I'm going to apply to have my student loan discharged for total and permanent disability but it...

Defaulted student loan lien on property [ 5 Answers ]

I was previously hospitalized preventing me from paying on my student loans. When I began working again the Alaska State student loan office began garnishing my wages and took my tax refund. I was OK with this because I want the debt paid. They assured me that this was satisfactory and they did...

Going Crazy for Defaulted Schoo loan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a student who has a defaulted state college loan(perkins loan) from my last college I attended and the effect of these is that: ** My last college/university won't release my college transcripts to continue my college eduction to a new college **The federal student aid has refused to...

Defaulted school Loan [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get over the problem of a defaulted student state (not federal) student loan which affects u from ever getting a federal loan and prevents you from continuing your education in the US until the loan's been paid off even though you haven't gotten your college degree yet.

View more questions Search