Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindag30161 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 04:16 PM
    Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love
    I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 04:23 PM

She doesn't have to continue if she doesn't want to. She simply tells him that she is no longer interested in having a relationship with him.

She better be sure she doesn't continue to behave in a way that will cause him to think she is still interested if she isn't.

If she is married, she would be doing the right thing to end it, focus on fixing her marriage, or end the marriage before she decides to get involved with anyone else in the future.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2010, 08:46 PM

What a dumb excuse to cheat!

Even a dumber one to continue,

But plain stupid not to know what to do about it.
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 03:39 AM
    Well lets just say for instance this ladies name is Linda... If Linda did get involved but there was no emotional attachment with her and she wants things to be over with this guy she needs to tell him out right that it was just a fling and she wants nothing more with it. She needs to warn the guy that if it continues she will go to management and file harassment charges that way he knows to back off. If he still doesn't back off Linda needs to go and tell management the situation and she is being harassed after nicely asking the guy to back off and warning him beforehand that she would go to management.

The nice thing in this situation would be to let the guy know if he doesn't back off She will go to management to give him a head up. Women who go straight to management without talking to the person piss me off. I've never had it happen to me but if I was put into that situation without warning going to management I'd be pissed off that the situation skipped a much needed step with the warning process instead of risking my job right off the bat.

Either way things will work out. Linda needs to be nice to this guy and tell him she doesn't want to have to get management involved before actually doing so. I'd like to say it's the strike out method.

Strike 1: Linda says please I don't have those feelings toward you leave me alone about them.

Strike 2: Linda says I have asked you nicely to leave this subject alone I will report you to management and get you fired if it doesn't stop.

Strike 3: Linda goes to management and reports the harassment. Strike 3 the guy is out.

Very important not to skip steps though. Relationships at work are bad enough but screwing with people's job security terrible if you are going to get them fired by not warning them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

How can I tell that my husband has had more that one affair. I can feel it though. [ 6 Answers ]

Or is there a difference between an affair and a one night stand. He is my husband of 14 years. And he had a one night stand or so he says, with his workmate.

HEY LADIES! How do women feel about male virgins? [ 57 Answers ]

I'm 23 male and a virgin... and I'm just wondering what's wrong with me! I like women, but I just have trouble getting up the nerve and talking about personal stuff. I'm a joker, and can make people laugh. Say I'm at a bar with some friends... I am pretty much scared to death to walk up to a...

Am I the bad person I feel like [ 4 Answers ]

OK here is the shortest version I can give. I have know this girl for six years I haven bin in love with her for that long and she has loved me but we both married other people and wish we didn't I just got divorced and she is looking to "he treats her and there dughter really bad, we have talked...

I want to go, but feel like I should stay [ 7 Answers ]

First a bit of background information for this question. My husband is a very good provider, earning a good wage. I feel it enough for me to stay at home with the children - he wants a more comfortable life style. I'm happy to work my casual job as a teacher, but the money is infrequent. I feel...

View more questions Search