Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjjessica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 04:08 PM
    1928 Silver certificate
    I have a One dollar silver certificate in pretty rough shape it's number on it is E50425300B. It has the funny back on it and I can't make out the signatures of the Treasury of the United States or the Secretary of the Treasury. One looks kind of like N.O.Nood... I'm not really sure. The other one is just lots of squiggles. Any help would be great I'm just wondering what it's worth and should it be saved or sold? Thanks
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 07:20 PM

jjjessica-ON your otheryou posted that it was 1928A but now you have 1928:PLEASE REPLY TO ME HERE ON YOUR Post which one it is.{#2}_Also here is a site to go tohere on ccllectables, it will get you pretty close to its real value,by following it ;;
    1.9) how do you grade the conditionof paper money
    Have a great night and a better tomorrow and GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.ALSO CHECK ON THE FRONT SIDE TO SEE IF THERE IS A {STAR} AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SERIAL NUMBER OR IS AT THE END of the serial number? Will be waiting for your reply F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1928 Silver Certificate [ 2 Answers ]

A one dollor bill. B in L corner, series of 1928 A silver certificate, signed by N.O.Woods & A.W. Melton, with a blue seal on the L. "Silver Certificate" at the very top, centered and on the bottom One Silver Dollar, below that, Payable To The Bearer O Demand. It is worn, with folds and creases,...

Silver Certificate - 1928 [ 2 Answers ]

SILVER CERTIFICATE - 1928 series A, blue certificate, signed by A.W. Mellon, #L83028151A what's the value. thanks

Value of 1928 silver certificate [ 4 Answers ]

What is the value of a 1928B (VF),1935B(VF),and 1935 (VG)to(VF) one dollar silver certificates respectfully? Thank You.

1928 B Silver dollar Certificate [ 3 Answers ]

what is the value of 1928 B Silver dollar Certificate sn#G40403716B

1928 Silver Certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how much a 1928 Silver Certificate is worth. I have three. All three have crease marks and two are slightly yellowed. All three have the blue seals and their serial numbers are in blue with stars. Two are from the 1928 A series and one is from the 1928 series. The 1928 A...

View more questions Search