Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrspolly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Ship maybe called e ship
    I saw a ship in Kos harbour in mid September that was very large and had four columns at the corners that rotated when it moved. What was it.

Check out some similar questions!

What is right of survivor ship? [ 1 Answers ]

The deed says joint tenancy and does that mean right of survivor ship. Does the deed have to state "right of survivor ship" somewhere on it.

What happens when I ship to basic? [ 1 Answers ]

I am referring to the money I will make when I am down there? I mean I have bills and stuff I need to pay while I am away. Do they do a direct deposit to my current account that I can have someone else pay my bills or.. Any help would be appreciated! Rick

Flying ship [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My Mum and I are stuck, we're in a desperate search before christmas to find this film, if anyone can help it'll be most appreciated. It was a stop-start animatated film, without dialogue, as far as we can remember. It was set in the winter, we think it was a russian...

Orka following a ship? [ 2 Answers ]

Why could a Killer Whale follow a ship? A friend of mine told me a story about an orca, following his ship for 16 days during the course through Atlantic up to Gibraltar, where it turned back... Only following, like playing, singing for all these nights, a "song" that was more like a baby...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.