Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolphinangel08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 02:55 PM
    Payroll and payroll taxes
    I'm completing a project for a high school accounting class. I need to know how to journalize the payment of payroll. I also need to know how to journalize the payment of the payroll taxes.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2006, 10:09 PM
    What country is this for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payroll [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to be starting my own cleaning business and if I have flat rate, charging by the house, how should I pay my employees? :confused:

Payroll [ 2 Answers ]

The annual salaries paid each of the officers of Maxtun, Inc. follow. The officers are paid semimontly on the 15th and last day of the month. Compute the FICA taxes to be withheld from each officers on October 13, and December 29. Oct 13 Tate, jack, president Annual salary $120,000 What's the...

Payroll [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rule of thumb for determining the amount of income a company should pay out as "payroll." (for paying the correct amounts of Medicare, Social Security, etc. etc.). Looking for the generally accepted rule-of-thumb.. I can't remember it.

Payroll question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I work a retail pet store and we use a groomer. I guess as a independent contractor. Every week we pay her out of our reg check book instead of a payroll company. What form do I have her fill out? Thank you!

View more questions Search