Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitkattaz379 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 03:33 PM
    what is the value of a g series two dollar bill serial number d97737517 a red seal
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 05:28 AM

Kitkattaz379 -I can not help you wiyhout the rest of the information
    That I need to get the answer to your question. Please post the rest of the answers that IS I want you to go to the site I will Put at the bottom of this NOTEThe series date ::{#1)-This will I also need these :: #2[ IS this bill a star note? Example{ Has a STAR at the start of the serial number or at the end of the number?;@3THE signatures;#4-THE TYPE OF BILL - FEDERAL RESERVE BANK?;; ? SILVER CERTIFICATE?-?? #5-I will need the name of the issuing bank#6the condition and grade :: Have a great day and GOD BL 90L{ ESS ;;I will be waiting your repLY ; THANKS _:: F.B.E Here is the site I want you to go to; 1.9)how do you grade the condition of paper money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two dollar bill with red seal Letter A Series 1953 C [ 0 Answers ]

What is this worth? Two dollar bill with red seal Letter A Series 1953 C

I have a two dollar bill series of 1928 and serial# E22533062A any worth. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two dollar bill series of 1928 and serial# E22533062A any worth.

What is the value of a Series of G 1928 two dollar bill with a red seal [ 1 Answers ]

#1 - Series date,1928G #2 - Signatures -CLARK AND SNYDER #3 - Color of seal,- color of serial numbers, NO STAR, SEAL & SERIAL NUMBER ARE RED #4 - What is written above on the very top, (WRITTEN OVER RED SEAL): "THIS NOTE IS A LEGAL TENDER AT ITS FACE VALUE FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE"

I wanted to know the value of my series of 1928 g red seal $2 dollar bill! [ 5 Answers ]

I've been preserving the bill from any damage done to it. I've been searching online to find the answers to my questions but no one seems to have the answers. I've went to the bank and they weren't able to help me with my problem. It's in very fine (vf) condition. It has no tears. The serial number...

View more questions Search