Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigeroo361 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 01:59 PM
    I charge $544 to clean 3200 sq. ft. office/ is this fair price?
    Hello, I charge $544 to clean an office that is 3200 sq. ft. and am wondering if this is a fair price./// $544 per mth, which breaks down to $136 per week for 1 x week cleaning, ($544 mth.)// I then add $30 to that = $166 for 2 x per week. ($664 mth.)/ I then add $15 to $166 = 181, ($724) for 3 x per week// add $15 to $181 = $196. ($784 mth.) for 4 x per week// and $15 to $196 = $211, ($844 mth.) for 5 x per week cleaning. I charge .17 per sq. ft. I double the once a week price which is $136 to get bi weekly price, and I add $30 to the once a week price to get a one time only cleaning price. Any feed back would be helpful. Thank you
    [email protected]
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 02:47 PM

At $844 per month (4 weeks even) that is $0.26 per sq ft. Not too bad if you already have the job. If you are bidding this job then competition may bid lower (or higher) depending on many factors: number of hours per day cleaning, specifications, carpet cleaning, stripping and refinishing hard floors, labor costs, etc?

Stringer
    cleanablind Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 06:03 PM
    How much to charge to clean and empty warehouse
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanablind View Post
    How much to charge to clean and empty warehouse
    Hi Clean. You need to start your own thread and not 'piggyback' on someone else's thread.

Do this and I would be happy to assist where I can.

However you will need to give me a lot more info;

Size of the warehouse. (square footage)

Do you sweep and mop the entire warehouse.

How many days per week do you clean?

Is the warehouse almost empty or is there a lot in it?

When is the bid due?

Start you thread and let me know.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

How much to charge to clean a doctors office? [ 6 Answers ]

How much do you charge to clean a doctors office?

Is this a fair price [ 4 Answers ]

1998 chevy envoy anyone know if $1,200.00 is a correct price for a headlight replacement

Fair price for surgery in LA [ 2 Answers ]

My cat must have her spleen removed. Mast cells are present. Price range boggles my brain. Would like some viewpoints. Is the most expensive always the best? Just wondering what is reasonable. Thanks for your thoughts.

View more questions Search