Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeaconJimH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Commercial airline flight that runs out of gas and successfully lands deadstick
    Commercial airline flight that runs out of gas and the pilots successfully land it dead stick
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2010, 12:58 PM
    OK,and your question is?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2010, 01:06 PM
    I'm pretty sure it was an Air Canada flight, start your search from there.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 17, 2011, 05:08 PM

I recently read about this...

That is if you and I are referring to the same incident.
    What I know occurred in July of 1983. Ait Canada Flight 143, normally about a quick hop from Montreal to Ottawa to Edmonton.
    Unfotunately, there was a calamity of errors, both on the ground and in the air.
    The incident has been dubbed 'The Gimli Glider' since that was were the flight was diverted to land 'dead stick' like a, well... glider.

There's more...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mower runs hot and uses too much gas [ 1 Answers ]

Toro mower gts5 60hp. Just had carb reconditioned. Mower now starts fine. It still runs too high and uses too much gas. Is there an adjustment I can make to slow the engine down a little and use less gas? It also made a "pop" when I turned it off.

Courier flight and airline consolidators [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about, or have personal experience with courier flights or airline consolidators? Most of the courier organizations want a membership fee before giving any info or prices, I am wary of paying money and not getting anything in return. If someone has any info I would be...

Animals/hoome lands [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the white tigers and Great Hammerhead Shark Home Land?

Gas furnace runs two cycles [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace is approx. 30 years old. The furnace will run one cycle, shut off and approx. 15 seconds later run again for a shorter period. Everything is working properly, heating correctly etc. but runs two cycles. Any thoughts on why?

View more questions Search