Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venice111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 10:08 AM
    What does my dream mean, Friend/Murder/Friend watches own murder.
    In my dream I murdered one of my really good friends, but in the end when I was standing next to my friends body, that same friend was alive standing next to me and telling me thank you so much for killing her...
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 03:08 PM

It all depends upon what state you dreamt you were in when you killed her.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 06:51 AM

Hello v:

I think it means you're horny.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 06:53 AM

I think the fact that you posted this means you are in your teens.
    zelophehadwebster Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Oct 11, 2010, 05:23 AM
    Dreams are linked with one's sentiments and feelings about someone. I am not sure but your dream reflects that you have a bit grudge with your friend. Anyhow, you should think positive and keep yourself calm and cool.
    msdebdardx4 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Sometimes dreams are the result of much busy-ness in our lives. Sometimes a dream can have significance, which is revealed to the dreamer later. It could mean that you need to tell your friend something that will initially hurt her feelings, but in the end, the truth of it will benefit her far greater in her life. She will see the benefit of the painful truth you are sharing with her - maybe not immediately, but eventually. Once I worked with a very difficult co-worker, and I had a dream that I hit/slapped her.I had no idea what the dream meant, but one day she made me very angry, and I almost said something to her that had the potential to cause A lot of friction in our working relationship. Immediately that dream came to my mind, and I realized that if I said what I was going to say, it would be the same as hitting her -albeit - a verbal hit. Sometimes those can be more damaging than a physical hit. Well, to make a long story short, I caught myself. I am glad that the dream came back to my mind. If your dream really left a strong impression on you, it probably has significance. I would love to know what you think of my assessment of your situation. I see that this was sent a long time ago, so maybe it has already been revealed to you.
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2012, 04:47 AM
    This person has never been back.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 13, 2012, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    This person has never been back.
    Of course. I gave him/her the answer. What more did they need?
    msdebdardx4 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jul 15, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AK lawyer View Post
    Of course. I gave him/her the answer. What more did they need?
    Well, you gave the person your answer, but they really need to come back and read my answer too.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by msdebdardx4 View Post
    Well, you gave the person your answer, but they really need to come back and read my answer too.
    Well, if the OP calls me I'll tell him to read this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murder or not? [ 5 Answers ]

If someone sees another person collapse but doesn't ever help them or call an ambulance, and the other person later dies, but would have lived if help had been offered, is that considered murder? If so, what degree of murder is it?

What does it mean when a friend has a dream that someone did something to hurt you [ 5 Answers ]

Well my friend had a dream about me, that we were in an elevator and I never said hi to her then I got off the elevator and she saw me with a guy she didn't approve of and then he forcefully tried to kiss me, then she looked away and they guy had did something hurtful to me to make me cry at that...

Is murder wrong [ 49 Answers ]

Why is it wrong can anyone tell me? In all sincerity is murder wrong and why is it wrong

Was It Murder? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a hypothetical from a story I'm working on. A guy gets shot by someone who maliciously intends to murder him (unfortunate). The shot does not kill the victim. He runs off and stumbles into a highway where he is almost hit by a truck (more unfortunate). The near miss scares the guy. He...

View more questions Search