Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Sep 26, 2010, 04:55 AM
    Borax to kill fleas
    I've be told to use 20 Mule Team Borax on my carpets and bed to remove & kill the remaining fleas in my home. But I've been told different ways to do it. Some say to sprinkle it on the carpet & rake it in and then vacuum it up immediately while others have said to let it sit for a couple of days or leave it for 2 weeks and then vacuum it up. What is the right way to do it?

Also, is it safe for the cat to be around? I can move him somewhere else if not.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 05:27 AM

I don't know if this will help: Here's a link to Catsmine's post on getting rid of fleas on the Pest Control Board: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pest-c...pt-386490.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bird Mites - Using Borax to Kill Them [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering,I actually have some borax (borax pentahydrate) which is not mixed with anything at all.I bought it that way as I heard it was good as a pesticide.Now I am wondering how strong should I make it? I was scooping some out to dilute in water,and after a couple of minutes it...

Fleas ? [ 8 Answers ]

Does any one know how long it takes for Advantage to start working after it is applied?Its been 2 days and my lab is still scratching.

Fleas [ 4 Answers ]

My puppies have fleas they are 3 weeks what can I use ?:confused:

Fleas [ 3 Answers ]

Howdy folks, I have 3 dogs,a toy poodle,a jack russle/chiawawamix, and an 86 poubd chow dog.We have all the high dollar flea stuff, and can kill them on the dogs, but my question is... What can I do about killing them in the yard?? Is there a spray or some sort of poisen to kill these things in...

Fleas! [ 3 Answers ]

Home remedies for 12 week old beagle with fleas can't get rid of them. PLEASE HELP

View more questions Search