Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venkat9966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 03:54 AM
    What is the landscape that looks like 3 billion years ago for archaeologists
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 26, 2010, 03:55 AM
    Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Felony 20 years ago [ 1 Answers ]

I have a felony on my record that is 20 years old, I still have trouble getting a job. It was assault with a deadly weapon here in nc. No other felonies since, a couple of dui's I would like to get my can license here in nc and work in a hospital. Anything I can do about it now the felony.

What has been the dominant geological process on Venus for the last billion years? Wh [ 1 Answers ]

What has been the dominant geological process on Venus for the last billion years? What is the dominant rock type found on the surface due to this geological process?

A movie I saw 8 years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie 8 years ago. All I remember is this women taking her soon to divorced husbands money from a hotel room and running off. She does to a bar and heads over to a man in the booth. She bends down and unzippers his zippers and says to him to come outside. They have sex many times...

View more questions Search